Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Olberman gets it

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

To be fair, a Muslim and Mexican registry is coming.

I'm for registering Mexican Muslims. Probably a short list though.
    Of course I had to google it

Taco taco mohammad jihad!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Wood hit the one on the right.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Wood hit the one on the right all of them.

• Options
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

I think the second from the left is the gal selling sex for nachos.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

I think the second from the left is the gal selling sex for nachos.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't
    You don't listen to Trump's words then. Are you saying Trump is lying?
    We've already covered this. Try to keep up even though you can't
    What was covered? It looked like you glossed over the video of him saying he wanted a registry.

"How do you get muslims registered" and he answered "It would be good management". Then asked "Do you go to mosques to sign them up" and answered "You go to different places".

Video.
    I watched your video from a year ago. Classic Trump from the hip leaving a rally.

It's no longer what he is going to do. He's going to deport illegals that commit crimes and he is going to "extreme vet" refugees, which Hillary ended up agreeing with

I don't have a problem with either
    You were against vetting Muslims before you were for vetting Muslims.

You were against candidates flip flopping before you were for candidates flip flopping.

I could go on.
    I'm for vetting you. Then killing you.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't
    What was covered? It looked like you glossed over the video of him saying he wanted a registry.

"How do you get muslims registered" and he answered "It would be good management". Then asked "Do you go to mosques to sign them up" and answered "You go to different places".

Video.
    I watched your video from a year ago. Classic Trump from the hip leaving a rally.

It's no longer what he is going to do. He's going to deport illegals that commit crimes and he is going to "extreme vet" refugees, which Hillary ended up agreeing with

Now more than ever:
    The press took Republican Donald Trump “literally, but not seriously,” she wrote, whereas Trump’s supporters took him “seriously, but not literally.”
    You should learn something from that

Trump can't do anything on his own. Hope this helps

does he not have a pen and/or a phone?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't

Video.

Now more than ever:
    The press took Republican Donald Trump “literally, but not seriously,” she wrote, whereas Trump’s supporters took him “seriously, but not literally.”

He does but good luck getting any support on rounding up 10 million folks.

Here is what is going to happen

He's going to build a wall / fence and go after sanctuary cities and known criminal illegals hanging out here for the base then negotiate the kind of immigration reform that we have been talking about for 30 years

Cook it
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't

Video.

Now more than ever:

He's going to build a wall / fence and go after sanctuary cities and known criminal illegals hanging out here for the base then negotiate the kind of immigration reform that we have been talking about for 30 years

Cook it

He's not going to build a wall. One of Obama's executive orders was to deport criminals, Trump won't do better.

HTH
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't

Video.

Now more than ever:

Cook it
    He's not going to build a wall. One of Obama's executive orders was to deport criminals, Trump won't do better.

HTH

I could live with shutting down all the bullshit 'sanctuary cities'. And a path to citizenship for the illegals who aren't raping and murdering US citizens.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poor little Hondo seeing his idol with feet of clay
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I've lived on a concentration camp. Keith Olbermann wouldn't know the first thing about it. Chai tea latte drinking mother fucker. I'd beat that faggot to death if given half a chance.

Hard to use the word concentration with that much fire water going around.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No it isn't

Video.

Now more than ever:

Cook it

HTH
    I could live with shutting down all the bullshit 'sanctuary cities'. And a path to citizenship for the illegals who aren't raping and murdering US citizens.

Zero, absolutely zero chance he builds a wall. Here are two things that make it impossible. At least 1/3rd of the land it would go through is private which means they'd have to settle with all of the land owners. The lawsuits alone would take years. The second are environmental impact reports.

Here is a real example of an EIR I've been involved with. We build a 40ft parking spot onto an already existing road. It was useless land inside a fenced in area. It took four months for the EIR to be completed. One for a wall/fence that stretched from San Diego to south Texas would take decades at best.

Trump will literally accomplish nothing at best (like Obama). At worst we will get into trade wars with the rest of the world with zero leverage because we make nothing anyone wants besides movies and those are everywhere for free anyway.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    San Diego already has a wall
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The government doesn't need internment camps or registries.

They've already got your IP addresses and GPS coordinates.

HTH

Hang Snowden!!1!
  • Options

Exactly.

https://washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/02/shocking-video-shows-suspected-drug-smugglers-easily-crossing-u-s-mexico-border/

You know what defeats a 20' wall? A 21' ladder. It's a fucking stupid idea, they've already got ones at all major populated areas that don't work, at all.

His promise to the voters was cute. McConnell shot down half of it and Paul Ryan shot down the other half. Now he has his 200 Day Plan. He wants to negotiate NAFTA, which Mexico has already said no to. He was voted in because he said he wanted to get rid of NAFTA and to negotiate he would have to include Congress so after his hard stance they won't be interested because they don't have a real estate empire to run back to when they fail.

The next great idea is to fuck with China who we rely on for EVERYTHING.

Like I said, at best McConnell and Ryan don't let him do anything (like Obama) or everything in this country costs 30% more for no fucking reason.

No, I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for either. It was literally a Giant Douche vs a Turd Sandwich.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Exactly.

https://washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/02/shocking-video-shows-suspected-drug-smugglers-easily-crossing-u-s-mexico-border/

You know what defeats a 20' wall? A 21' ladder. It's a fucking stupid idea, they've already got ones at all major populated areas that don't work, at all.

His promise to the voters was cute. McConnell shot down half of it and Paul Ryan shot down the other half. Now he has his 200 Day Plan. He wants to negotiate NAFTA, which Mexico has already said no to. He was voted in because he said he wanted to get rid of NAFTA and to negotiate he would have to include Congress so after his hard stance they won't be interested because they don't have a real estate empire to run back to when they fail.

Like I said, at best McConnell and Ryan don't let him do anything (like Obama) or everything in this country costs 30% more for no fucking reason.

No, I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for either. It was literally a Giant Douche vs a Turd Sandwich.
    I guess we can get rid of walls at all the prisons then

you sound hysterical
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Exactly.

I guess we can get rid of walls at all the prisons then

you sound hysterical
    I'm recession proof, I don't get hysterical over anything.

I am glad you mentioned prisons. Now, in a prison there are enough guards to physically cover all of the prison quickly. With this endless border fence you would need a massive boost in Border Patrol agents. That becomes tough when home boy's #2 in his promise to the voters was to put a freeze on all government hires.

So, do you give the Minute Men a license to kill now? Do you hire mercenaries?

For all of his plans they quickly spiral into a really stupid end. The quicker everyone realizes that Wal-Mart people elected Pat Buchanan with bad hair everyone can do damage control and move on.