Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brutal, but someone has to watch

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    section8 said:

Best player ever to miss the NIT but he'll console himself while banging sluts on the mattress full of cash he'll get in the draft.

He'll make the NIT
  • Options
    Dime just swatted that off the ref
  • Options
    Holy shit Fultz is for real
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fultz makes this look easy, wow.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    section8 said:

Best player ever to miss the NIT but he'll console himself while banging sluts on the mattress full of cash he'll get in the draft.

Why do you hate Ben Simmons?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

section8 said:

Why do you hate Ben Simmons?
    Fultz > Simmons
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    I probably won't watch a single game this year unless I accidentally skim past the PAC-12 network, and that's what's unfortunate
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The bigs are hilariously bad. Dickerson is the only one competent on offense but always gets in foul trouble, Dime still looks lost half the time, Timmins plays like a pussy. Rest of the depth there is garbage.

This years team ain't doing shit. Next season might be watchable with MPJr, and not having to have more than 1 of those shit bigs on the court at a time because of him.

Thybulle/Green have shown improvement, Crisp not really.

Fultz is going to look real good wearing a 76ers uniform next year.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    After falling asleep passing out last night I wake up to see UW was able to finish off the mighty titans. A few thoughts from last nights game. If you can handle watching bad overall team basketball, with no defense, you need to tune into watch Markelle before he's playing in the nba. The guy is just a pleasure to watch play the game. Even though the team isn't all that good, it's worth tuning in for a few games to watch this kid suit up in the purple and gold.

As I stated earlier, thybulle is going to be an allpac12 player his junior and senior years. The kid is growing into quite a player and it's enjoyable to see. D green looked very good at times as well. Not sure i'm ready to say he has Allpac12 potential, but he looked better.

A much better effort rebounding the ball with a 36-19 advantage on the glass. Dime did well in that his blocks were productive and ended in multiple possession changes.

Two major things stick out to me for this team going forward. They have lost shooting 59% on the game, and won shooting 61%. Neither of these numbers is remotely realistic. Thus the 97 or so ppg they are giving up is alarming considering they aren't going to shoot this well. It's too early but Markelle could drag the FT% up if he's constantly getting to the line and he shoots like last night. The kid really is a pleasure to watch play the game.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

I don't know half the players on the team or what positions they play.

And why would you bother learning? I stopped watching this shit program after Wroten fucked us out of a tourney appearance. I only come here to read the angry reactions people continue to have about this corpse of a team.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm glad Fultz left he was a selfish player and ruined the cohesiveness of the team. Addition by subtraction.

Yep. It's coming.