Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Net Neutrality is awesome

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Just note that the left side of the aisle is in favor of telling you what you can and can't read.

read whatever you want. just understand that if you're reading content on a site ran by someone who says liberals are satanic and want to eat babies, the content is most likely BS
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just note that the left side of the aisle is in favor of telling you what you can and can't read.

A factual warning is now telling you what you can and cannot read. OK!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

An opinion warning is now telling you what you can and cannot read. OK!
    The left loves to get in everyone's business. And judging by the shit that you guys post here you might want to heal yourselves

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

read whatever you want. just understand that if you're reading content on a site ran by someone who says liberals are satanic and want to eat babies, the content is most likely BS
    I am not in need of anyone telling me anything. But thanks anyway
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The left loves to get in everyone's business. And judging by the shit that you guys post here you might want to heal yourselves

the left isn't the one that wants to control everyone's sex life
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

the left isn't the one that wants to control everyone's sex life
    Well there's that I guess.
  • Options

Try to stay on subject. Infowars makes shit up and posts it on the internet. A company that compiles internet data assigns a warning to that effect and now liberals are too blame. OK!

Quite a leap. Next you'll be telling me it's Obama's fault.

How about Infowars stops with the shitposting?

OR

How about the feebs that want to read/view their tripe ignore the warning? Does the alt-right need a trigger warning because people are calling them out for their shit? Poor fellas.

Quantcast processes real-time data at the intersection of commerce and culture, providing useful, actionable insights for brands and publishers. Through Quantcast Measure, we have unlocked the data generated by more than 100 million digital destinations, helping publishers and creators understand and grow their businesses in ways never before possible. With Quantcast Advertise, adaptive modeling and intelligent machines are utilized to help thousands of marketers around the world find and interact with customers anywhere they connect to the digital world. Our more than 600 employees are driven by the potential for big data to radically improve everyone’s connected experiences and transform the way we all make sense of the world.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Try to stay on subject. Infowars makes shit up and posts it on the internet. A company that compiles internet data assigns a warning to that effect and now liberals are too blame. OK!

OR

How about the feebs that want to read/view their tripe ignore the warning? Does the alt-right need a trigger warning because people are calling them out for their shit? Poor fellas.

Quantcast processes real-time data at the intersection of commerce and culture, providing useful, actionable insights for brands and publishers. Through Quantcast Measure, we have unlocked the data generated by more than 100 million digital destinations, helping publishers and creators understand and grow their businesses in ways never before possible. With Quantcast Advertise, adaptive modeling and intelligent machines are utilized to help thousands of marketers around the world find and interact with customers anywhere they connect to the digital world. Our more than 600 employees are driven by the potential for big data to radically improve everyone’s connected experiences and transform the way we all make sense of the world.
    FO,Gimage
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And by the way, my wife controls my sex life

And she's a tyrant
  • Options

OR

FO,Gimage
    Thanks for being a gracious loser.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

OR

FO,Gimage
    I destroyed your lame argument in one shot. I have never been to infowars. The mainstream media lies daily and you lap it up.

I won
  • Options

OR

FO,Gimage
    I destroyed your lame argument in one shot. I have never been to infowars. The mainstream media lies daily and you lap it up.

I won
    Said the loser.

FYI- I get all my news here at the Tug.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

OR

FO,Gimage

I won
    Said the loser.

FYI- I get all my news here at the Tug.
    Trump and I won you loser you!