Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF happend to ASJ anyway?

Everybody thought he was THE best player on the offense (with Price & Sankey), and the dude looks slow and drops must-have passes.

Even though he couldn't practice with the team for a while, couldn't that fat lazy fucker still go out and run sprints on his own to stay in shape?

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Kim and Fetters say that it's Price's fault. He's not throwing to him
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,145 Founders Club
    I got blasted for calling him over rated this summer
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I got blasted for calling him over rated this summer

I've been in that club since early last season.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Blunt wraps and the brown bag flu courtesy of the 7-11 on Aurora.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    It's what happens when you have a hyphenated last name.
  • I got blasted for calling him over rated this summer

That fucker Eric Byrd who was blasting you got my twitter deleted. He's a dumb cunt.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Its a part of Sark's offense and playcalling, and ASJ and his determination, conditioning. ASJ would have made that grab last year. Sark doesn't involve him enough either. Why? Fuck I don't know bitches.

Oregon used Lyerla in such a way that defenses HAD NO FUCKING ANSWER for him last year. The TE doesn't exist in Sarks Dink and dunk offense, nor does the fullback in the inverted wishbone, diamond, whatever. ASJ hasn't been used at all like Oregon used Lyerla. WHY? Lyerla left the team and I bet UO's backup TE will have a bigger impact than UW's former All American

ASJ should have been the equalizer for the dawgs all day at Stanford. He better emerge vs Oregon because Oregon is going to smother our WR's. Got that?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Its a part of Sark's offense and playcalling, and ASJ and his determination, conditioning. ASJ would have made that grab last year. Sark doesn't involve him enough either. Why? Fuck I don't know bitches.

Oregon used Lyerla in such a way that defenses HAD NO FUCKING ANSWER for him last year. The TE doesn't exist in Sarks Dink and dunk offense, nor does the fullback in the inverted wishbone, diamond, whatever. ASJ hasn't been used at all like Oregon used Lyerla. WHY? Lyerla left the team and I bet UO's backup TE will have a bigger impact than UW's former All American

ASJ should have been the equalizer for the dawgs all day at Stanford. He better emerge vs Oregon because Oregon is going to smother our WR's. Got that?

You realize ASJ boatraced Lyeria in every possible metric last year, right?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    dnc said:

You realize Chip and now Helfrich - tested the deep middle well before the 4th quarter, right?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    MisterEm said:

dnc said:

You realize Chip and now Helfrich - tested the deep middle well before the 4th quarter, right?

yes

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Seattle happened to ASJ
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Gig Harbor Seattle happened to ASJ

He better step up for his team and get his shit together in less than 48 hours. This is not a faceless opponent, prob his biggest game while having the opportunity to play at the U
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    Like Kirk Gibson's homer in the World Series, ASJ can establish a legacy for himself in one afternoon vs. Oregon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Like Kirk Gibson's homer in the World Series, ASJ can establish a legacy for himself in one afternoon vs. Oregon.

I like to compare winning a World Series to putting a team in a position to be second instead of third in the Pac-12 North. I'm DJFS like that.