Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Psalm's last home game as a DAWG

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016
    MelloDawg said:

It begs the question what coaches see in him to let him be a starter despite overwhelming evidence that he sucks ass. Maybe his fire dance in practice is incredibly inspiring.

This.

I'm sure it's some pussy excuse like "X factor" or intangibles or the team loves him.

Didn't know he was a senior, however. Thank Christ. Can someone tweet him a link to this thread?
    No, the dude behind him is shittier. Which probably should be a bigger concern.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Psalm is okay. Not the best player on our defense but he isnt a big liability

Huh?
    This gif isn't good for my health.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

It begs the question what coaches see in him to let him be a starter despite overwhelming evidence that he sucks ass. Maybe his fire dance in practice is incredibly inspiring.

This.

I'm sure it's some pussy excuse like "X factor" or intangibles or the team loves him.

Didn't know he was a senior, however. Thank Christ. Can someone tweet him a link to this thread?
    I don't give a fuck that he's in the NFL, John fucking Timu started over Victor. Lawyer was getting snaps before him. Sometimes coaches do weird things.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

He's bad dude. He is the worst player on defense.
    Being the worst player doesn't really capture it.

He's horrible, low-effort and stupid. Plays like a complete pussy. Can't tackle, horrible angles, bad fundamentals and is a liability in both the run and the pass game.

One of the worst players I've seen since we've had winning records again.
    He's pretty terrible.

But Marvin Hall was probably worse.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

He's horrible, low-effort and stupid. Plays like a complete pussy. Can't tackle, horrible angles, bad fundamentals and is a liability in both the run and the pass game.

He's pretty terrible.

He was our best QB in '14, so fuck off.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

He's pretty terrible.

He was our best QB in '14, so fuck off.
    Definition of a low bar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

He's pretty terrible.

Marvin Hall has the best passer rating of all time. He wouldn't have fucked up the throw Pettis did. I wish we still had the guy.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2016

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

I don't give a fuck that he's in the NFL, John fucking Timu started over Victor. Lawyer was getting snaps before him. Sometimes coaches do weird things.
    This is what fucking kills me. They can't find one fucking guy on the ENTIRE roster that can rush the passer better than connor and psalm? Not one?!

(Notice I didn't mention potatoe. He's only a RS frosh so he gets a pass. I'll bash him next year.)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

This is what fucking kills me. They can't find one fucking guy on the ENTIRE roster that can rush the passer better than connor and psalm? Not one?!

(Notice I didn't mention potatoe. He's only a RS frosh so he gets a pass. I'll bash him next year.)
    Of all the positions and guys to bash though he would be it. He has shit players in front of him and he's not making an impact.

We have two 225 pound scrubs in front (although I like O'Brien, just not as a full time player) and the coaches won't put him in for extended time against a decent opponent.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

I was willing to give Potato a pass when Mathis was in front of him. Now that he's gone and we have two complete fucksticks rushing from both ends, he deserves to be shit on. O'Brien and Wooching aren't even Sark caliber players, and would have been suddenly seniored a long time ago under him. Potato is looking just like his dud of a brother.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

I was willing to give Potato a pass when Mathis was in front of him. Now that he's gone and we have two complete fucksticks rushing from both ends, he deserves to be shit on. O'Brien and Wooching aren't even Sark caliber players, and would have been suddenly seniored a long time ago under him. Potato is looking just like his dud of a brother.
    I think Brown Potatoes has already done 10x more than his brother did. He may or may not still suck (LIFPO), but he's flashed in ways I never saw big bro do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

I think Brown Potatoes has already done 10x more than his brother did. He may or may not still suck (LIFPO), but he's flashed in ways I never saw big bro do.
    Big bro was worse than Talia Crichton. Who is the worst high four to five star in UW history? I remember doogs on dogman cumming in their pants over big bro making a tackle or two after a six yard gain against Cal in either his sophomore or junior year.

Potoae
    Izbicki

Who else? I don't count the JC guys like Lyons the TE or Multipolele or whatever the fuck his name was. Middleton and Mateaki were huge busts but they at least had a couple moments, especially Middleton.
  • Options

dnc said:

Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

This.

Big bro was worse than Talia Crichton. Who is the worst high four to five star in UW history? I remember doogs on dogman cumming in their pants over big bro making a tackle or two after a six yard gain against Cal in either his sophomore or junior year.

Potoae
    Izbicki

Who else? I don't count the JC guys like Lyons the TE or Multipolele or whatever the fuck his name was. Middleton and Mateaki were huge busts but they at least had a couple moments, especially Middleton.
    Lindquist
  • Options
    Others off the top of my head:

Paus
    Bonnell (pretty sure he ended up a 4 star)
    Cedric White

But Izbicki is really hard to beat, that dude did nothing.
  • Options
    Holy shit, forgot about Cody Bruns!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

Holy shit, forgot about Cody Bruns!

He is proof that white privelege exists in the TBS world.
    Have you seen Prosser?