Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    Save some for later Hondo. He doesn't take office for two months. Load up on zinc. You'll need it.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Read more than the headline.

"He added the prognostication was based on a 'gut feeling' rather than the scientific methods he employed in predicting Trump's election victory."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

Read more than the headline.

"He added the prognostication was based on a 'gut feeling' rather than the scientific methods he employed in predicting Trump's election victory."

I don't know man. The house and Senate, being Republican and all, will definitely hang Trump so they can have the straight conservative Pence. That's what I read in the article.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It's also possible for there to be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Hondo, your desperation is evident
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

It's really not a pot of gold. Dumping trump for pence is a gop wet dream
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

The argument being...

Anything can happen, but trying to find anyway to impeach Trump to bring in Pence, would essentially end the Republican Party. Which is Hondo's wet dream.

Trump has too strong a loyal following for the Republican establishment to try and mess with him. If they do, they won't have any support from voters come re-election.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

Anything can happen, but trying to find anyway to impeach Trump to bring in Pence, would essentially end the Republican Party. Which is Hondo's wet dream.

Trump has too strong a loyal following for the Republican establishment to try and mess with him. If they do, they won't have any support from voters come re-election.
    Are you autistic or some shit? The dude was the only one who predicted Trump winning. He was right, he'll be right on his impeachment from a Republican Congress.

Wake up to reality dumbfuck.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

Are you autistic or some shit? The dude was the only one who predicted Trump winning. He was right, he'll be right on his impeachment from a Republican Congress.

@RaceBannon true??!?!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

@RaceBannon true??!?!
    No its not true and furthermore I have it good authority from the Nate Silver fan boys that Nate was RIGHT even though he was wrong
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

@RaceBannon true??!?!
    No its not true and furthermore I have it good authority from the Nate Silver fan boys that Nate was RIGHT even though he was wrong
    It's almost like you don't know what margin of error means. You know better Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I do know what bullshit is
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

He predicted that Trump WOULD win, he's now predicting the he COULD get impeached. He isn't predicting that he WILL. I could say Barack Obama COULD be impeached next Thursday, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

You've been wrong throughout this entire campaign, and a lot of people have been wrong, so I'll give you that. However, throughout your time here, you've shown zero understanding of society general, and what influences their thoughts and decision making. I would have thought the election would have been a wake up call for you, but apparently, your pompous and ignorant sense of self still prevails.

You do realize that he wasn't the only person that thought Trump would win, right? I wasn't one of them, but there were a few on this board that thought so, and I believe Michael Moore called it like 6 months ago.

You are so desperate, you are willing to go to full blown straw grasping to find anything to hold on to. Quit embarrassing yourself, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. You're like a poker junkie that just got caught in a tell. Now that your lack of intelligence has been exposed, you are on full tilt.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

@RaceBannon true??!?!
    not right, less wrong.
    learn the difference
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

He predicted that Trump WOULD win, he's now predicting the he COULD get impeached. He isn't predicting that he WILL. I could say Barack Obama COULD be impeached next Thursday, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

You've been wrong throughout this entire campaign, and a lot of people have been wrong, so I'll give you that. However, throughout your time here, you've shown zero understanding of society general, and what influences their thoughts and decision making. I would have thought the election would have been a wake up call for you, but apparently, your pompous and ignorant sense of self still prevails.

You do realize that he wasn't the only person that thought Trump would win, right? I wasn't one of them, but there were a few on this board that thought so, and I believe Michael Moore called it like 6 months ago.

You are so desperate, you are willing to go to full blown straw grasping to find anything to hold on to. Quit embarrassing yourself, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. You're like a poker junkie that just got caught in a tell. Now that your lack of intelligence has been exposed, you are on full tilt.
    You'd think after my fourth post, you'd see the wwooosssshhhh.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

You'd think after my fourth post, you'd see the wwooosssshhhh.
    Wrong.

You are a retard and posted something retarded.

Now shut the fuck up.
    Ok!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

@RaceBannon true??!?!
    not right, less wrong.
    learn the difference
    So what is the point?

That's my point.

I was called stupid here for a year because the MATH and NATE SILVER said Trump had no shot

Now he was less wrong. Who gives a flying fuck.

My Cavs had a 1% shot down 3 to 1.

Again, who cares?
  • Options

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The argument being...

@RaceBannon true??!?!
    not right, less wrong.
    learn the difference
    So what is the point?

That's my point.

I was called stupid here for a year because the MATH and NATE SILVER said Trump had no shot

Now he was less wrong. Who gives a flying fuck.

My Cavs had a 1% shot down 3 to 1.

Again, who cares?
    Sounds like you care.