Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskie DL collectable for sale

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tolaei Mulitauoapele?!?!?!?!?