Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dissention in locker room...Ross call out Kevin King

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He does look annorexic. Just think if KK actually ate food he would be a legit top 5 draft pick.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I would bet KK eats alot, and it's all trash. Potato chips, soda, candy
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If he had an agent that tweet would get deleted tout de suite
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    there's obviously some dysentery in the ranks
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    King will be such a good developmental prospect in the NFL. He might be more than that considering how good of an athlete he is.

He gave up two completions against USC. One was a perfectly placed ball and an outstanding catch. The other he was jostling with the WR and it could have been offensive pass interference.

He's been money since moving to CB. Everyone (except me :) ) hated him when he played safety.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

King will be such a good developmental prospect in the NFL. He might be more than that considering how good of an athlete he is.

He gave up two completions against USC. One was a perfectly placed ball and an outstanding catch. The other he was jostling with the WR and it could have been offensive pass interference.

He's been money since moving to CB. Everyone (except me :) ) hated him when he played safety.

That could have easily been a pick 6, too.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You only mention the times you are correct
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    These kids are provided $7 dollar a bottle coconut water. T-bell and the golden arches give you a three course meal for that price. Give me 4 tacos please with extra hot sauce.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

These kids are provided $7 dollar a bottle coconut water. T-bell and the golden arches give you a three course meal for that price. Give me 4 tacos please with extra hot sauce.

There's a # number of people who think that's a ripoff, including at@Brian Kelly.

&and Brian Kelly agrees.