Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you.

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
There's a reason why this program is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every person who has rotted here at HH over the years has looked up to the doog light and imagined climbing to national championship freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have been banned trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as Chris Petersen roams the sidelines at Montlake, we will feed our people hope to poison their souls. Fate will let us believe we can survive so that we can watch doogs clambering over each other to stay in the sun. Babushka will neuter a once-a-generation potential offense and when we have truly understood the depth of our failure, we will fulfill Hedges's and Gerberding's destiny... We will destroy Husky Football and then, when it is done and Husky Stadium is ashes for a medical facility...then you doogs have my permission to die.

Comments