Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

13pts

Mustered at home. You dont lose at home. Not like that. SC wanted it more. UW shut down the same players last year with a senior QB.

They were not prepared to play. Nor were they dialed in. Scrap all the NFL BS talk.

The Ross reverse on 2nd and 1 on the first drive of the game to kill the momentum? Was massively deflating. Knew we were in trouble after that joke of a play call.

Has John Smith learned nothing? Either Teddy was gone or he took the training wheels off and said you are on your own kid.

Brownshorts given a yuge wake up call.

The defense played well enough to win.

Vita Vea though is turning into of one my favorite players.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    My biggest complaint is this team is fucking soft ... USC had a chip on the shoulder, why get fucking cute? Power formation pro sets, play action pass, Run Lavon right at them, 4-5 yards a play, rest the defense, time of possession, over the top to your double tight end sets with Daniels split wide... mixed in with Ross deep to keep the honest, not that fucking hard.
    And I'm utterly disappointed in Pete's defensive schemes against a RS Frosh, should have blized him early and often to keep his shit tight
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

John Smith should do the right thing and resign. I know the buck stops with Pete, but there are always scape goats and this goat is John Smith.

He is Nick Holt bad.

Jake just chucking the ball downfield all second half was crazy. Trying to get it all in one play. Plus he was off.

Coleman two carries. Are you kidding me? What a joke. Two carries is embarrassing.

He was Nick Holt bad last night. But you're suggesting we fire the OC of a top 5 scoring offense in the country. Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

John Smith should do the right thing and resign. I know the buck stops with Pete, but there are always scape goats and this goat is John Smith.

He is Nick Holt bad.

Jake just chucking the ball downfield all second half was crazy. Trying to get it all in one play. Plus he was off.

Coleman two carries. Are you kidding me? What a joke. Two carries is embarrassing.

He was Nick Holt bad last night. But you're suggesting we fire the OC of a top 5 scoring offense in the country. Jesus Christ.
    You haven't picked up the pattern of this board yet?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was calling for more runs up the middle and less cutesy shit, but our interior Oal was getting destroyed all game.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

He is Nick Holt bad.

You haven't picked up the pattern of this board yet?
    I'm still not dialed in.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

He is Nick Holt bad.

I wanted john Smith fired year one 4 games in.

Similar to when Sark lost to cougs called for his firing. Year three.

It doesn't take long to figure out when it's time to cut bait.

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

He is Nick Holt bad.

It isn't about last night per se ...

It's that after last year and some of the BS that was seen it was clear that Smith was in way over his head as an OC in this conference ...

Then we have a very successful offense through 9 games this year when Babushka is being "mentored" by Jeff Tedford (who is a proven play caller in this league) where the offense looks like it has an identity and a plan ...

The week that Tedford takes the Fresno St job, the offense all of a sudden morphs back into the 2015 shit show where Smith is in way over his head with his fucktarded random play generator ...

You want a few reasons to know why Smith was fucktarded:

1) Best offense that we've had all year was 2 TE sets ... I saw a lot more 3 wide last night

2) You don't out-athlete USC ... you line up and play North/South and not East/West particularly in the running game ... we ran a lot of running plays East/West

3) The first 2 plays of the game were misdirection ... then the Ross reverse which in fairness was a big play if Ross got by the solo tackler out there ... but after that the misdirection vanished for most of the night

4) How many times did we line up under center last night? A lot easier to run North/South when under center ...
    A million POTD on why Smith was fucktarded. On some level I've watched the numbers Jake has put up and think Smith (and CP) have chased the Heisman talk for him, and have helped it along by throwing it more than needed when running it would have gotten the same result and taken time off the clock.

IE they want to prove their system of "calling plays" can work at the highest level of cfb, even if that's the harder way to go about doing it.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I honestly didn't know you could call a game worse than a Bevell called game and i was proven wrong last night.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I honestly didn't know you could call a game worse than a Bevell called game and i was proven wrong last night.

No one fucking cares fuck off
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Where's Shane tommy?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    At least we aren't the Ducks. Those 3-7 fuckers are the old ty gilby Husky fans that had nothing to do but root for the Ducks opponents and hope the basketball team could do something. I love it.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Where's Shane tommy?
    Making gay Seahawks taeks with you.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    jecornel said:

Gladstone said:

17 yards rushing.

He is Nick Holt bad.

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.