Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The danger

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I believer our D will be a lot better next year.. Our RS FR rn have tons of speed Wellingin runs a legit 4.4-4.5, Milo is long and runs a 4.6, Levi is a fucking monster he will be a 1st rounder imo, Amandre looks to be a freak, BP will only get better, Victor and Bierra will most certainly stay now, our DB crootin is so good we will be able to mask those loses, although if Qualls and Vea declare we are fucked.

you just said we would be shit next year.

Which is it?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

I believer our D will be a lot better next year.. Our RS FR rn have tons of speed Wellingin runs a legit 4.4-4.5, Milo is long and runs a 4.6, Levi is a fucking monster he will be a 1st rounder imo, Amandre looks to be a freak, BP will only get better, Victor and Bierra will most certainly stay now, our DB crootin is so good we will be able to mask those loses, although if Qualls and Vea declare we are fucked.

Which is it?
    Offense will be shit because we lose John "2 wins" Ross. We will still be stuck a noodle armed qb and a dumbass OC
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Which is it?
    Offense will be shit because we lose John "2 wins" Ross. We will still be stuck a noodle armed qb and a dumbass OC
    the Oline will be better. Gaskin will be back. Browning will be better. Pettis and our te's will be back.
    Any regression next year is defensively
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I wouldn't even say we lost one we shouldn't. USC outplayed us. You play that game 10 times and USC wins more than they loses. They outschemed and outplayed us. Only area we were better today was our run D vs their run O.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Warshington is very much in play for the playoff, but, and I know it's a loser mentality, the Rose Bowl looks better than it did after "we" were exposed like that. LIPO though. The Sun Bowl is also still in play. :neutral:
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Which is it?
    the Oline will be better. Gaskin will be back. Browning will be better. Pettis and our te's will be back.
    Any regression next year is defensively
    In a just world, the offense should be an order of magnitude better in 2017.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

This is a very good team - Not a great one

They are close but tonight showed WE still need more bullets. DEs with length that can rush the passer. Quality LB depth (6'3 230/240 lbs. sorry BBK) that can run and hit. WRs (6'1 - 6'3") that can go across the middle and a threat to supplement / replace John Ross.

I'm on board with Peterman. Tonight wasn't a surprise. It still sucks. The offensive scheme sucked balls. USC's defensive front 7 punched us in the Dick. Opportunities @ Nattys are rare. Suck it up. Get better.

And @Hoss94, if you're reading this; yes, we are a bunch of sick fucks. But I promise you no other crew Doogs your son more than this one.

I hope the injury isn't serious. We need Azeem and his aura back on the field. Peace out.

This year was about wr play and between Pettis and Ross it's been an A. Next year is all about DE and who takes over for Pslam/Mathis.

Right now all we have there are JAG's. We need two of three between Bennie P/Williams/Levi to make huge contributions
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I like to say weeks ago that this team felt like the 90 team when others said BEFORE THE SEASON that this year was 90 ... way to pat yourself on the back

You've gotten awfully testy lately. I like it.