Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why do we not have any short/quick routes?

With quick receivers WTF do we not have any short or quick routes? Why does every fucking route have to be slow and 30 yards out? Fuck, man! God I fucking hate SmithFS.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Becuz Bevell oh fuck i forgot FUCKING BABUSHKA THE FUCKING WORST OC IN ALL OF FOOTBALL MY GOD
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

With quick receivers WTF do we not have any short or quick routes? Why does every fucking route have to be slow and 30 yards out? Fuck, man! God I fucking hate SmithFS.

I was asking this same fucking question all night long. No crisp short routes?

Fuck babushka and fuck brownsocks.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We have plenty of short/quick routes dumbasses.

They're called bubble screens.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Uh, did you notice SC has a lot better athletes than the teams weve played thus far? Your ignorant cunt was praising Smith during the win streak. Guess SmithFS just forgot how to coach this game? Waltz your broken pucker to the gate once and for all. You had 1 chance to accept defeat and your sorry ass couldnt. Pups rose bowl wagon still putting to Pasadena...you can check my tire pressure and fetch beer. Otherwise I have no use for you Reign
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    we actually were. browning just chose not to throw them
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Uh, did you notice SC has a lot better athletes than the teams weve played thus far? Your ignorant cunt was praising Smith during the win streak. Guess SmithFS just forgot how to coach this game? Waltz your broken pucker to the gate once and for all. You had 1 chance to accept defeat and your sorry ass couldnt. Pups rose bowl wagon still putting to Pasadena...you can check mcy tire pressure and fetch beer. Otherwise I have no use for you Reign
    What a load of shit, Pup. Who praised SmithFS? When? He's been FS all year long, regardless of high scores against shitty opponents. Jake can't throw an accurate ball past 30 yards, and that stupid fuck has drawn up at least 5 40+ throws a game. But for Ross and Pettis being awesome at times. all those throws go into the ground, because none were good. A decent OC wouldn't call plays he knows his players can't execute. But Smiff does, and that's why he's fucking shit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The influence of Tedford versus Babushka ... not too hard to understand
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Uh, did you notice SC has a lot better athletes than the teams weve played thus far? Your ignorant cunt was praising Smith during the win streak. Guess SmithFS just forgot how to coach this game? Waltz your broken pucker to the gate once and for all. You had 1 chance to accept defeat and your sorry ass couldnt. Pups rose bowl wagon still putting to Pasadena...you can check my tire pressure and fetch beer. Otherwise I have no use for you Reign
    Are your eyes paralyzed too? Cause I have never once EVER praised SmithFS on this forum. Go back and look through every post I have ever made, you won't find one.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LULZ
  • Options
    G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

we actually were. browning just chose not to throw them

This. How many of those throws were called and how many were Cobra pressing to win the game/win the Heisman/look good on gameday?