Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup warned twice...

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

We are going to be shit next year.

wrong. we return everyone on offense but ross. We're still a 9-10 win team
    9-10 wins is shit in THIS economy
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tommy, Baabs, heres your chance at the higher discussion board. What do you think? Care to inject something? Oh I know you do tom, but Shit-Shane would have to approve, and from what ive noticed he's not the sharing type.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Tommy, Baabs, heres your chance at the higher discussion board. What do you think? Care to inject something? Oh I know you do tom, but Shit-Shane would have to approve, and from what ive noticed he's not the sharing type.

Beat ASU, WSU, and either Colorado or Utah and UW goes to the CFP.

If UW can't do that, it's time to fire some motherfuckers.
    Yep. Committee wants conference champs.
    They are fighting to look legitimate. Leave out conference
    champs then people will start screaming for a final 8.
    Committee won't want to go to 8 because that would eliminate discussion
    which is good for the game.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2016
    Just a shit game. Got beat up front. Horrible game from Browning. No pass rush. Horrible coverage by the LB's and safeties.

John Ross played well. Same for Budda. The rest of the guys were shit. Trey Adams (who I love) was getting fucking destroyed by Gustin all game long.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

I called this game after the 2nd series. Actually before kickoff...

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

I called this game after the 2nd series. Actually before kickoff...

Bump