Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup warned twice...

UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

I called this game after the 2nd series. Actually before kickoff...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    'PUP has been right for 30 years regarding Washington. How .m a ny ways can I say 2017?...how else can I get that through your buttfuckered heads? Been calling it for 3 years. BTW, Darnold is an NFL qb right now. He'll be a top 5 pick as a jr. Lets just say Browning will be a 4 year starter
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

You've been right once al year bitch.

55, youve been irrelevant all year...and every other youve been at this shithole.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I sort of respect u now pumpy
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I figured we'd lose one at some point. You don't go from 6-6 to 12-0 much unless you're Ohio State (and they got screwed by SEC establishment in 2012, but that's another discussion).

Pumpy was right.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

Darnold was nothing special. When Kwitkowski pulled his head out a bit
    and sent some pressure Darnold looked just like every other freshmen
    QB. Absolutely horrendous game plan from Coach K.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,233 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

'PUP has been right for 30 years regarding Washington. How .m a ny ways can I say 2017?...how else can I get that through your buttfuckered heads? Been calling it for 3 years. BTW, Darnold is an NFL qb right now. He'll be a top 5 pick as a jr. Lets just say Browning will be a 4 year starter

Don James was a great coach for several years and he died. Join him.
    Fucking savage
    Browning doesnt have the arm to compete at the playoff level. He needed a RS year like Darnold. Maybe next year, and after another year in the weight room.

Darnold and USC remind me of Leinhart's sophomore year going into his jr year. We know what Matt and SC were in his sophomore year. Everyone knew USC was going to be unbeatable.

Darnold is light years better than Leinhart at same stage. MATTY had bush, ledale white, mike Williams and the best defense in cuntry. Sammy will have to do more on his own, and will. I dont see SC losing a game this year and next. Theyd beat Alabama if they played them next year.

UW has recruited very well at corner, very poor at DT. Next year is for it all as 2 of 3 of our DT's come back, and depth at corner masks the loss of jones, king, baker. I expect to meet USC for the pac12 title next year. Payback will happen.

I made it clear the rose bowl is the goal. Just beat WSU, beat Colorada and go to rose bowl. The springboard our young team needs going for a realistic playoff run in '17. I warned you dipfucks we werent getting to the playoff with freshmen and sophomores all over the 2 deeps. Next time Pup speaks pay the fuck attention. This was a rose bowl wagon from week 1.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2016
    How many more years does Smiff need Pup? As long as he's here, we don't do anything better than we've done this year. The Pac12 won't be as soft next year as it was this year. Get ready to be disappointed and proven wrong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Browning doesnt have the arm to compete at the playoff level. He needed a RS year like Darnold. Maybe next year, and after another year in the weight room.

Darnold and USC remind me of Leinhart's sophomore year going into his jr year. We know what Matt and SC were in his sophomore year. Everyone knew USC was going to be unbeatable.

Darnold is light years better than Leinhart at same stage. MATTY had bush, ledale white, mike Williams and the best defense in cuntry. Sammy will have to do more on his own, and will. I dont see SC losing a game this year and next. Theyd beat Alabama if they played them next year.

UW has recruited very well at corner, very poor at DT. Next year is for it all as 2 of 3 of our DT's come back, and depth at corner masks the loss of jones, king, baker. I expect to meet USC for the pac12 title next year. Payback will happen.

I made it clear the rose bowl is the goal. Just beat WSU, beat Colorada and go to rose bowl. The springboard our young team needs going for a realistic playoff run in '17. I warned you dipfucks we werent getting to the playoff with freshmen and sophomores all over the 2 deeps. Next time Pup speaks pay the fuck attention. This was a rose bowl wagon from week 1.

Weren't you talking about how much better Rosen is than Browning all offseason?

What is it with you having to have an LA QB to suck off? NTTAWWT, of course.
    whuggy said:

Darnold was nothing special. When Kwitkowski pulled his head out a bit
    and sent some pressure Darnold looked just like every other freshmen
    QB. Absolutely horrendous game plan from Coach K.
    Dude Darnold is poise beyond his years. Just because we decided to send a body or 2 doesnt change that. As I said after week 4, Sam is Billy Joe with accuracy. A scary combo with 4 of 5 olinemen coming back next year for SC.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

They have both had the exact same amount of time in the programs but Jake has an extra year of playing experience. Are you suggesting that Darnold's extra 13 weeks of full-time weight room has made him that much better of a passer than Browning because if so you have set a new record level of stupidity. I'll let @GuinnessBookOfWorldRecordsDawg know you're ready to issue a statement.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Is Darnold a senior?

I am hearing you need a senior QB to win the Pac 12.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

We are going to be shit next year.

wrong. we return everyone on offense but ross. We're still a 9-10 win team
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Go fuck yourself ... and I didn't even read your drivel
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dhdawg said:

We are going to be shit next year.

wrong. we return everyone on offense but ross. We're still a 9-10 win team
    We will miss out on those 2 wins Ross brings so i'd say 7-8 wins