Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-USC All I saw was Black Helmets Game Thread

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

Just come out in the 2nd half, run the Kawasaki defense the way it's intended to be run, and you'll be fine.

Kowaski defense relies on the greatest DE ever named jo Mathis to be any good, pay the fuck atention
    You're not using Psalm effectively, that's all it's going to take.
    GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    This is one of "those games" we've seen too many times the past several years. Key injuries and collapse. Everything going to shit.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

Can we beat WSU? I would like to at least make the Rose bowel

I'd rather not get embarrassed by Ohio state or Michigan or wisconsin. Let's just win the fucking foster farms bowl
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Can we beat WSU? I would like to at least make the Rose bowel

Yes
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

I'm overseas, unable to get a stream working on my iPad, so I'm stuck using the ESPN gamecast thing. WTF is happening with our offense? Browning intercepted 1 or 2 times? We can't run?

We can run. Smith instead wants browning to throw with 1-3 USC players in his face.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Super half by SC. Totally out-coached and out-talented.
    Injuries are starting to catch up on us after a charmed
    half season.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Mighty are the men in the white and the black
    Baphomet said:

I'm overseas, unable to get a stream working on my iPad, so I'm stuck using the ESPN gamecast thing. WTF is happening with our offense? Browning intercepted 1 or 2 times? We can't run?

Same shit as always... instead of just running an offense based on going forward and running plays that work for us every time, we are trying to trick them, get big plays and go East-West.

89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

Just come out in the 2nd half, run the Kawasaki defense the way it's intended to be run, and you'll be fine.

Kowaski defense relies on the greatest DE ever named jo Mathis to be any good, pay the fuck atention
    GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
    There are worse ways to go
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    Well it was a good run. Need more quality depth. Can't rely on wooching and O'Brien at DE - they might as well not be out there. With no azeem or Mathis, we just aren't nearly as good on D.

And good teams expose Jonathan Smith's fucktardedness because we cant just under throw bombs to Ross all day. And Smith is a retard that doesn't know how to adjust.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2016
    Baphomet said:

We can run. We just aren't. We'd rather throw laterally on 1st down to ensure a third and long, or a third and short, where Jake can throw an incomplete pass under pressure. All according to plan.
    Mad_Son said:

89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
    GET HIV AND CANCER AND DIE IN MOAB BEING RAPED BY A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR AT KNIFEPOINT.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
    Crisp septembers in Moab are always special

Also drunkly Pee in one of @Swaye kievas and then pop off
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Baphomet said:

First time all year we are going against
    a team with better athletes. Coaching
    has to overcome it and they layed a bit
    of a turd first half. Still got a shot.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
    If you would have said Provo, you would have cut me deep.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170

Baphomet said:

We can run. We just aren't. We'd rather throw laterally on 1st down to ensure a third and long, or a third and short, where Jake can throw an incomplete pass under pressure. All according to plan.
    Well, we can't run laterally. And half our running plays have been east-west. Smith and our players haven't figured out that USC is more athletic.
    whuggy said:

Super half by SC. Totally out-coached and out-talented.
    Injuries are starting to catch up on us after a charmed
    half season.

The thing is we clearly lack depth. That has been clear in spades. I think we're getting there but fuck it is frustrating now. There is a big drop off after our ones when it comes to big guys.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Smith's shortcomings have been obvious for 2 years. Now watch all the fragile doog assholes saying, "We're 9-1. Why are you so negative?" Kill them all now.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474 Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

89ute said:

Houhusky said:

89ute said:

GO DIE IN MOAB ALONE.
    GET HIV AND CANCER AND DIE IN MOAB BEING RAPED BY A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR (with a colostomy bag) AT KNIFEPOINT.