Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump tips

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

I was fairly ambivalent about the election or the outcome.

But given the progressives' incessant whining and victim mentality, I'm downright giddy at the outcome now. This is WAY better than Cuogfarm after a loss.

Right. Cause Trump himself didn't cry about the refs after the 2012 election.

For fuck's sakes.
    Yeah no. I get a pay increase as a result and my medical is close to free anyway. But I feel for the middle class.
    If you feel for the middle class it's because Obama had eight years to help them and failed. As of today, Trump hasn't done anything. Let's revisit in 4 years and see if he managed to create middle class jobs or not.
    While I personally agree with your wait and see approach, the vocal backlash toward Trump is in no small part a result of 8 years of obstruction from the GOP during Obama's presidency.

Instead of giving Obama a chance to see what he would do, they publicly declared they would oppose him at every turn, even to the detriment of the country if need be.

What goes around comes around.
    It doesn't matter what the social media warriors say. The backlash is meaningless.

Politics is a contact sport. Trump has been savaged by 17 candidates now. I think he can take it.

I wasn't talking about Trump.

I was talking about butt hurt Trump supporters demanding everyone fall in line just like they did when Obama took office...oh wait.
    Sounds like a straw man to me
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

I was fairly ambivalent about the election or the outcome.

But given the progressives' incessant whining and victim mentality, I'm downright giddy at the outcome now. This is WAY better than Cuogfarm after a loss.

Right. Cause Trump himself didn't cry about the refs after the 2012 election.

For fuck's sakes.
    Yeah no. I get a pay increase as a result and my medical is close to free anyway. But I feel for the middle class.
    If you feel for the middle class it's because Obama had eight years to help them and failed. As of today, Trump hasn't done anything. Let's revisit in 4 years and see if he managed to create middle class jobs or not.
    While I personally agree with your wait and see approach, the vocal backlash toward Trump is in no small part a result of 8 years of obstruction from the GOP during Obama's presidency.

Instead of giving Obama a chance to see what he would do, they publicly declared they would oppose him at every turn, even to the detriment of the country if need be.

What goes around comes around.
    It doesn't matter what the social media warriors say. The backlash is meaningless.

Politics is a contact sport. Trump has been savaged by 17 candidates now. I think he can take it.

I wasn't talking about Trump.

I was talking about butt hurt Trump supporters demanding everyone fall in line just like they did when Obama took office...oh wait.
    Sounds like a straw man to me
    Actually it sounds like @Sledog