Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump given history lessons on how Stalin did it

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Nothing? That's what I thought.

Trump wants to take an eraser to the last 8 years. That's enough for me.
    Lol the last 8 years of economic expansion and health care for 20 million people have been horrible. I don't know you we survived.
    Economic expansion?!! Obama's been killing it in the growth department. Isn't he the first president to not have a 3% growth year?

I also like to ignore the middle class people that make just over the subsidy line that can no longer afford health insurance. I like to do that.
    Obama is the second president to not have a recession start during his term.

And yes those people are a problem. So let's replace the plan with one that eliminates insurance for 20 million people. That's what smart people do.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Lol the last 8 years of economic expansion and health care for 20 million people have been horrible. I don't know you we survived.
    Economic expansion?!! Obama's been killing it in the growth department. Isn't he the first president to not have a 3% growth year?

I also like to ignore the middle class people that make just over the subsidy line that can no longer afford health insurance. I like to do that.

And yes those people are a problem. So let's replace the plan with one that eliminates insurance for 20 million people. That's what smart people do.
    So it's bush's fault? Typical...
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,247
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

It's more than enough, it's downright relieving.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

doogie said:

DiP pressing every thread

LIPO
    No need.

The "change the rules after the results are in," sore-loser, bleeding cunt has already been exposed. No way to get that genie back in the bottle.

Black eye for millennials, IMO.
    Huh?

Oh, what's that Donald? You didn't respect the results in 2012, but you and your supporters are whining that people are out using their 1A rights?

Maybe he needs a safe space.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

doogie said:

LIPO
    No need.

The "change the rules after the results are in," sore-loser, bleeding cunt has already been exposed. No way to get that genie back in the bottle.

Huh?

Oh, what's that Donald? You didn't respect the results in 2012, but you and your supporters are whining that people are out using their 1A rights?

Didn't respect it so he upset it next chance he got. That's what America was built on.

Whiners whine.

Winners win.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

MisterEm said:

doogie said:

LIPO
    No need.

Huh?

Sounds some 1A rights expression to me.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2016

MisterEm said:

doogie said:

LIPO
    No need.

Huh?

Are you afraid you might lose your safe space?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,685
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes they get rid of the program punishing 3.3 million
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

doogie said:

LIPO
    No need.

Huh?

Didn't respect it so he upset it next chance he got. That's what America was built on.

Whiners whine.

Winners win.
    BEARSWIIN 2020
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like you don't have anything to come back with except to whine about Hilary.

He's your hack president now, time to own his shit.

Still waiting for someone to tell me how hiring Jamie Dimon fits into the "champion of the working class" narrative. Beuhler?

I suggest you Secede.

To Oceania.

No warning. Just gurgle.