Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dio had like three good songs
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Very well done. Rip Ronnie James. Now that's higher discussion board material

97% of the beatches here have no clue who Dio even is. Baabs and his posse grew up listening to Bryan Adams and Hootie. Now Sam Hunt and drake .

See guys, its not ok to listen to the same music as pre-teen girl. Adults generally mature musically. but baabs has 27-thousand examples of his unconventional behavior for a grown boy. A 30-something, hiding from reality at HH, dickless and bitchless, with the occasional shot of progesterone making him fiesty at times. Youre an embarrassment to yourself, this forum, and the odorous chubby snatch you went on a 'date' with last night. She couldnt get your attention as you were all about obsessed with Pup, staring repeatedly between your jiggly thighs at your little I-phone and HH, completely ignoring the salad and bread course... Dont take it so hard, she didnt notice you either. Her attention was focused on the zit faced sous chef behind you. What a dud you are baabs.

Founders Club

97% of the beatches here have no clue who Dio even is. Baabs and his posse grew up listening to Bryan Adams and Hootie. Now Sam Hunt and drake .

See guys, its not ok to listen to the same music as pre-teen girl. Adults generally mature musically. but baabs has 27-thousand examples of his unconventional behavior for a grown boy. A 30-something, hiding from reality at HH, dickless and bitchless, with the occasional shot of progesterone making him fiesty at times. Youre an embarrassment to yourself, this forum, and the odorous chubby snatch you went on a 'date' with last night. She couldnt get your attention as you were all about obsessed with Pup, staring repeatedly between your jiggly thighs at your little I-phone and HH, completely ignoring the salad and bread course... Dont take it so hard, she didnt notice you either. Her attention was focused on the zit faced sous chef behind you. What a dud you are baabs.
    This needed to be bumped because of all this recent @TierbsHsotBoobs talk.
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson

Looks like it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It was directed at 97% of EVERYONE.gif.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That quote was before my tim, but it felt like he was talking to me directly...chills...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=360xvnsduDg

Pup listened as he was making out with Tony (a girl?) in the Juanita Elementary Library
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2022

@DerekJohnson

Looks like it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It was directed at 97% of EVERYONE.gif.
    @PurpleBaze has bumped this thread 3 separate tims since 2017.

Baze? Worried about you.
    FOYFF
    Aggressive. And hurtful.

@PurpleBaze
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

Baze? Worried about you.
    FOYFF
    Aggressive. And hurtful.

@PurpleBaze
    @pawz i’m sorry you had to see @PurpleBaze lash out at @CFetters_Nacho_Lover like that. I’d also like to offer my condolences to @SECDAWG @LindquistsPackage @poc81 @HillaryClinton and @fliter007

And @RuffaloSoldier
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

Baze? Worried about you.
    FOYFF
    Aggressive. And hurtful.

@PurpleBaze
    @pawz i’m sorry you had to see @PurpleBaze lash out at @CFetters_Nacho_Lover like that. I’d also like to offer my condolences to @SECDAWG @LindquistsPackage @poc81 @HillaryClinton and @fliter007

And @RuffaloSoldier
    I'm not sure I want to poast here anymore.

Later guysm.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

Baze? Worried about you.
    FOYFF
    Aggressive. And hurtful.

@PurpleBaze

And @RuffaloSoldier
    I'm not sure I want to poast here anymore.

Later guysm.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson

Actually it was directed at Baabs (Sven, @TierbsHsotBoobs) and not you. My apologies.