Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFan Podcast: Stanford Review, Oregon Preview

Brock Huard stops by, David Shaw calls in, @MikeDamone gets his shout out, @Priapism gets a sincere shout out, Sark fakes his appreciation for Oregon giving him the blue print for the hurry up offense, and Fowler talks coug flag. James goes full doog, roaddawg wants to go full doog....hear it all here on this embarrassingly long episode.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/Oregonpodcast.mp3

iTunes Feed: http://huskyfanpodcast.libsyn.com/rss

0:00 - Intro
2:30 - Price's leadership, Sark's lack of leadership, Special Teams, Johnny Nansen, Offense Struggles in First Half
27:06-Oregon preview
46:20-Odds & Ends
50:00-Predictions

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Why do you all think your coach is such a sark of shit?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    There are some special moments in the podcast not to be missed!
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Agree @ 20 mins - Kasen, etc. More creativity needed

This is a long episode, have to check it out tmrw
  • Why do you all think your coach is such a sark of shit?

"You are what your record says you are"- Bill Parcells.

Sark is 27-26 vs FBS opponents.

HTH
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Why do you all think your coach is such a sark of shit?

"You are what your record says you are"- Bill Parcells.

Sark is 25-26 vs FBS opponents.

HTH
    Colorado isn't an FBS opponent
  • Brock Huard impressed me today on 1080 the fan. Issac called him a Husky Honk and Brock goes "Woa! Woa! Don't start calling me that." He then passive aggressively dissed on the doogs saying "Ask the 1,000 Husky fans who claim they are the biggest die hards and they say I'm an Oregon honk cause I talk objectively on ESPN about all programs including Oregon. I'm not a homer at all."

I've always liked in Brock that he's a good Husky analyst, he's not a kiss ass like those other idiots and seems objective unlike that idiot Millen.

They asked him about faking injuries and Huard said he knows both guys really well. He stated in his opinion they were not at all faking injuries and Sarkisian was completely out of line by saying that. Whoever asked Sark the question about faking injuries, Huard gave shit to as well. Said the interviewer who asked him that was inappropriate and was unprofessional in asking that question which had no impact on the game.

I bet nobody on KJR said Sark was out of line for his comments.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Chest, thanks for the FREE PUB! at the 7:11 mark.

That was simply amazing.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Finally got my audio fixed and that was fun listening....... don't care what anybody says otherwise. Seattle sports has been pussified for so long, I don't think anybody cares anymore and that's because Seattle during my Dawglife has been a football town mostly without real football for a couple decades. But now, the Seahawks are back better than ever and who knows but that the Huskies might make it back in another Dawglife or two. With winning football and two great stadiums, Seattle sports might just pull it's head out of it's muffin some day soon. It seems more than a little ironic to me that this football revival in our fave city has depended on Carroll and Sarkisian leaving L.A. to come north like a used-up Trojan horse. Who says scumbags can't belong?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Brock is too good to be on the air with those fucking Oregon clowns who didn't do any research.

Brock works hard and cares about what he does- unlike his brother. Also, UW's irrelevance for so long probably hurts a guy deeply who travels all around the country and calls many games. No way is Brock a honk or a doog. His thoughts are probably more in line with this website.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,051
    Thanks for the shout out, homies. I used to post as huskystyle on dawgman a long while back, but wanted something to project my maturity with more class.

Agree with doog - no way in hell that Oregon takes this to 10. Losing to Furd close will piss these players off, and take it out on the Ducks. This UW defense is the best UO may face this year.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    priapism said:

Thanks for the shout out, homies. I used to post as huskystyle on dawgman a long while back, but wanted something to project my maturity with more class.

Agree with doog - no way in hell that Oregon takes this to 10. Losing to Furd close will piss these players off, and take it out on the Ducks. This UW defense is the best UO may face this year.

Priapism- really is the best name I've seen on any message board football or not.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I agree about the blackout issue, dumb as shit
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    ^ yeah the blackout thing is dumb dumb dumb.

Great listen, as always. We'll know after the first two offensive possessions if we're going to make a game of it. We have waited until the 2H to score in every game this year, excluding Idaho State High School. No time for that nonsense now. Also, I wonder if our inability or unwillingness to attack the center of the field has anything to do with Price's height.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

^ yeah the blackout thing is dumb dumb dumb.

Great listen, as always. We'll know after the first two offensive possessions if we're going to make a game of it. We have waited until the 2H to score in every game this year, excluding Idaho State High School. No time for that nonsense now. Also, I wonder if our inability or unwillingness to attack the center of the field has anything to do with Price's skin color.