Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tedford hired as HC

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The season ended before it even began
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Will UW at least get some FREE PUB out of this???
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Can't wait to see Babushka resume playcalling responsibilities
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sucks, but Tedford's goal was to land a head coaching job, so good for him. Also, Husky Nation owes him a debt of gratitude. I have no doubt that he played a major role in the stunning turn around the offense has seen this year. Tip of the cap to him.

Are there any candidates for a replacement? I know we don't need it, but I like the idea of a head coach hanging out as an extra set of eyes. Tedford's free pub all season long probably helped at least a little bit in getting the FSU job, wonder if anyone else would be interested.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sucks, but Tedford's goal was to land a head coaching job, so good for him. Also, Husky Nation owes him a debt of gratitude. I have no doubt that he played a major role in the stunning turn around the offense has seen this year. Tip of the cap to him.

Are there any candidates for a replacement? I know we don't need it, but I like the idea of a head coach hanging out as an extra set of eyes. Tedford's free pub all season long probably helped at least a little bit in getting the FSU job, wonder if anyone else would be interested.
    Good question. No one comes to mind immediately, but I too like the idea if it's the right set of eyes. Totally agree on Tedford. Free pub at UW improved his stock, I'm sure there are other coaches in transition who might be interested in a similar role.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,474

Good question. No one comes to mind immediately, but I too like the idea if it's the right set of eyes. Totally agree on Tedford. Free pub at UW improved his stock, I'm sure there are other coaches in transition who might be interested in a similar role.
    Tui after Mora gets fired
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Good call
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016

What the fuck does Tui know? He's a foot soldier that needs to be on the ground floor with the kids.

That was a perfect job for the jaded wise offensive guru who took time off and went to Canada to gain some perspective.

He still knew how to do it but lost the energy to properly convey the message to the youths.

Add in the Pete connection and that was a pretty rare (and dare I say special) pairing.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Wild Swede makes it return!!!!!!
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

The Wild Swede makes it return!!!!!!

Crying.gif