Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

the mainstream tv media will collapse

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TYT had over 100,000 viewers last night.

Ah yes, the rarely seen Bernie/Trump voter.
    I don't think they were that rare, especially not in the key Rust Belt states. That's why I think Bernie would have won the election. But thankfully that asshole @dnc saved the day.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,837
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Each network has their viewership. Fox news won't say Trump failed in any way and their viewers will never acknowledge he did anything wrong.

You obviously didn't watch Fox News this election cycle. One of their prime time hosts, Megyn Kelly, was big time anti-Trump. Many of their regular commentators, such Charles Krauthammer and Karl Rove, were critics as well.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,685
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    When CNN says "we've done all we can for HER" on the air, you know how slanted the MSM really is. Really surprised any conservative candidate can win with the news media populated almost entirely with democrats and not afraid to slant every story.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Each network has their viewership. Fox news won't say Trump failed in any way and their viewers will never acknowledge he did anything wrong.

You obviously didn't watch Fox News this election cycle. One of their prime time hosts, Megyn Kelly, was big time anti-Trump. Many of their regular commentators, such Charles Krauthammer and Karl Rove, were critics as well.

Megyn Kelly is leaving fox news. Wonder why.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

She made her bed.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

She made her bed.
    I want to lie in her bed.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I remember during the campaign how Trump voters were losers who blame the ref

I'm not blaming the refs. I blame hillary clinton and the dnc. They contributed tho