Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary Lockied harder than anyone could have guessed

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Any adult citizen who wanted to vote in this election did.

Any citizen too stupid to register to vote properly is or should be in adult care as a non-functioning adult.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Any adult citizen who wanted to vote in this election did.

Any citizen too stupid to register to vote properly is or should be in adult care as a non-functioning adult.

@doogsinparadiseFS, true??!!?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The Republican vote suppression campaign was Trump's most valuable player. Hillary also sucked at campaigning and projecting authenticity.

That suppression campaign in Wisconsin and Iowa?
    Yes. Thanks to Scott Walker there were 300,000 disenfranchised black voters in Milwaukee in a state which Trump won by only 27,000 votes.
    Well then good for Scott walker. If the Republicans want to suppress the vote, so should the democrats. They choose not to and are a loser party because of it
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

The Republican vote suppression campaign was Trump's most valuable player. Hillary also sucked at campaigning and projecting authenticity.

Yes. Thanks to Scott Walker there were 300,000 disenfranchised black voters in Milwaukee in a state which Trump won by only 27,000 votes.
    Well then good for Scott walker. If the Republicans want to suppress the vote, so should the democrats. They choose not to and are a loser party because of it
    How do you disenfranchise old white racist men?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

According to half this site, it's done by allowing a popular vote.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Whose hero tweet stormed 4 years ago that the electoral college was not American.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

The truth is the dems probably tried their best to rig this thing and the real vote was more like 70/30 in favor of TRUMP.

No doubt. He even beat the Chicago fixers.
    Clinton won Illinois.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

AYFKM?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

If Trump's goal was to win the popular vote, he would have campaigned differently and won the popular vote.

He knew the rules and out worked Clinton in the 4th to pull off the upset. His 2-minute drill went like this:

Touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, blouses.

MSN, CNN, and the Huffington Post watched from the stands in Surrender Cobra. Hondo weeped from the comfort of his couch and HDTV!

You live in SF right? Have you tried breaking out the "I voted for Trump" line at bars yet?
  • Options
    I've been wearing a Trump hat around downtown Seattle this week. No reaction yet.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

If Trump's goal was to win the popular vote, he would have campaigned differently and won the popular vote.

He knew the rules and out worked Clinton in the 4th to pull off the upset. His 2-minute drill went like this:

Touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, blouses.

MSN, CNN, and the Huffington Post watched from the stands in Surrender Cobra. Hondo weeped from the comfort of his couch and HDTV!

You live in SF right? Have you tried breaking out the "I voted for Trump" line at bars yet?
    If you haven't figured it out, nobody admits to voting for Trump because they are immediately blanketed as racist, homophobic, etc.

The past few days have been pretty intense, watching long-time relationships devolve on my feed, people demanding Trump voters apologize to every LGBT, Hispanic, black, or muslim person they know or be banished from their life because if you don't you embody hate and fear.

I'm not a politics guru or anything, i'm actually pretty apathetic to the entire process because of the corruption. I'm pretty much a jolly drunk Stifler type-cast who gets along with 99% of the people I meet, but now i'm apparently evil.

It's very frustrating
    Could you be any more of a pussy? Trump says racist and homophobic shit. You voted for Trump knowing he says racist and homophobic shit.

Own it and stop whining. I'm clearly not the one who is crying.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Whose hero tweet stormed 4 years ago that the electoral college was not American.
    Sounds like he got off his ass and did something about it, instead of beating the social media drum of inequality - the millenial war cry.

To all the drippy millenial cunts... you know the "get out and vote" "your voice matters" guys?

We did.

You lost.

Playing by your rules in a rigged media circus.

The double standard today is hilarious!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Sounds like he got off his ass and did something about it, instead of beating the social media drum of inequality - the millenial war cry.

Have you never looked at Trump's twitter feed? He was blaming the refs for months leading up to the election.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

If you haven't figured it out, nobody admits to voting for Trump because they are immediately blanketed as racist, homophobic, etc.

The past few days have been pretty intense, watching long-time relationships devolve on my feed, people demanding Trump voters apologize to every LGBT, Hispanic, black, or muslim person they know or be banished from their life because if you don't you embody hate and fear.

I'm not a politics guru or anything, i'm actually pretty apathetic to the entire process because of the corruption. I'm pretty much a jolly drunk Stifler type-cast who gets along with 99% of the people I meet, but now i'm apparently evil.

It's very frustrating
    Could you be any more of a pussy? Trump says racist and homophobic shit. You voted for Trump knowing he says racist and homophobic shit.

Own it and stop whining. I'm clearly not the one who is crying.
    But you are the one who is lying.