Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW has a glass jaw?

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

USC will be the best team UW has played all year. You guys likely win but you'll have to play better than you did against Utah.

Utah is better than SC and *we* won on the road

DAWGS by 21+++ rather easily
    FPI: USC #12 Utah #36
    S&P: USC #13 Utah #40

Utah appears to be strangely overrated by many on here on the basis they gave you guys a tough game. Fact is you guys didn't play well and they aren't a good team. That's why they're only 5.5 point favorites over a completely garbage ASU team this weekend.
    FPI is a retarded "metric" that uses explosiveness as a criteria when ranking teams. It's fucking stupid.
    I know you don't care but that's S&P+
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

AlCzervik said:

USC will be the best team UW has played all year. You guys likely win but you'll have to play better than you did against Utah.

Utah appears to be strangely overrated by many on here on the basis they gave you guys a tough game. Fact is you guys didn't play well and they aren't a good team. That's why they're only 5.5 point favorites over a completely garbage ASU team this weekend.
    Colorado fan talking shit ...

CHRIST.
    It amazes me on a bored full of trolls that so many people can't spot a troll account.
    Ditto.

As a well-traveled poster of 5 reasons I have a broad view of the greater college football community and how retarded many of them are. I know we're only marginally better than most of them though and would still get a lot of bites. hotcocktalk.com is the only 5 reasons I've seen where they were nearly universally in on it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wait so USC is a "new team" because they beat up a heaping pile of shit like Oregon, Cal, Colorado, Arizona, and Arizona State?

They lost to Stanford and Utah.... who also apparently suck.

Darnold is better than Brown but they haven't beat a team with a pulse yet.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wait so USC is a "new team" because they beat up a heaping pile of shit like Oregon, Cal, Colorado, Arizona, and Arizona State?

Utah lost to that heaping pile of shit Cal. Back to the drawing board you go.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Utah lost to that heaping pile of shit Cal. Back to the drawing board you go.
    Fine I'll just be blunt. Your team sucks. HTH.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What I'm hearing is that Buff Buff Pass isn't a troll account.

What even is a troll account? The term troll is just a social construct, man.
    Labels. Don't need em
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Looks like a Family Matters extra.

next.

awfully chubby for november...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Colorado isn't a heaping pile of shit
  • Options
    dnc said:

Colorado isn't a heaping pile of shit
    I don't think you get this forum yet.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

FPI is a retarded "metric" that uses explosiveness as a criteria when ranking teams. It's fucking stupid.
    I know you don't care but that's S&P+
    Actually, what is stupid is the criticism of explosiveness as a metric. If you are analyzing per play or per drive results, you can look at overall efficiency, or you can break it down further into components like "success rate" (how often are plays or drives "good") and a measure of how good the good plays are. Which is where explosiveness comes in.

• Options
    edited November 2016

Utah is NOT explosive. They would still crush USC on a neutral field.

Talk to me when SC wins a road game worth a shit. They are getting fucked at Husky Stadium
    Good poast. Would read again.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Talk to me when SC wins a road game worth a shit. They are getting fucked at Husky Stadium
    Good poast. Would read again.

Hurtful
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

100% chance you are a t-shirt fan.

Everyone here is either Boobs or Harv
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I agree. SC broke it , WSU will shatter it. Hopefully the plates and screws will hold for our rematch with Baylor in the Alamo bowl...as a 10-win team. Yippie for Larry's hard negotions with the Alamo Bowl committee...and the big-12's 5th place team.