Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Mathis Out for the Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys do realize Mathis had maybe five good games his whole career? He's good, but we've been winning without him. LIPO
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

You guys do realize Mathis had maybe five good games his whole career? He's good, but we've been winning without him. LIPO

Yes I realize that. I also realize our? pass rush has dropped from 4 sacks a game with Mathis to 1 sack a game without him.

I'd argue based on the roster he's the most irreplaceable player on the defense and second most irreplaceable player on the team after Jack.
    *Cobra
  • Options
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

There was very little love for Mathis by this board in preseason and preseason of games. Actually I think it was stated he sucked.

Look how Coleman turned it around this year. I don't think many husky fans had him doing this well.

It's okay to reevaluate talent mid-season.
  • Options
    Might as well not even play anymore games
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not a real big loss....just means its time to get Kyler Manu on the field.

lol

Chincredible for the handle and avatar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude was a monster this year. His contain and tackle on a RB going wide was a play that very few guys his size can make. This is a big loss. Connor O'Brien should be waving towels, not starting at DE.
    Don't speak about O'Brien like that.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

There was very little love for Mathis by this board in preseason and preseason of games. Actually I think it was stated he sucked.

Now he is the biggest loss behind jack?

Im not pulling a boobs and weeding through a 100 pages to find examples so fuck off.

Don't forget Gaines, Vea and qualls are literally held every fucking play. Notice they have been standing up Qualls? The dude is a freak.

This team will rally.

How would you know?
    BOOM ROASTED!