Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Win over Cal means Apple Cup looms large for Huskies

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Not paying for Seattle Times sub. Pity.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just open it in incognito window on your browser = read ST articles for free.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just open it in incognito window on your browser = read ST articles for free.

It helps to have smart people like you around.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Win at Cal was huge.

If UW lost to Cal and then lost this weekend to USC and WSU won out then the Apple Cup would be for nothing.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Everyone is building up the Apple Cup as expected. Much needs to happen for it to be truly a "big" game.

I expect this crowd to be frenzied on Saturday. It will eclipse the Stanford crowd earlier this year that was in early 90's form. This season has set up so well schedule wise. Getting the Trojans at home is obviously enormous.

The opportunity to cap off a perfect season in the palouse is more special than grinny's 2013 special season.

I love the added presence of the tight ends which I suspected would show up a bit more in the second half of the season. Sample has improved his hands coming up with big 3rd down grabs being a bit of a safety net for Browning. Does Daniels blow up down the stretch?

Defenses will now have to watch for the double pass and apparently Aaron Fuller throws a great ball as well.

Everyone is buttering Darold's balls especially the beloved Ute89 HH donator. Let's see him on the road against a secondary that actually plays defense. Game day will pick SC this weekend.