Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Last night, there were 2 young men there. They didn't say a word all game, but one (immediately in front of me) stood up and applauded after every good UW play. And in the most annoying way possible..... CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. I suffered in silence, except for when he stood up in the middle of a play (Gaskins breaking free) and I yelled at him to siddown, which he did.

Rule #1 of sitting in the opponents' section: don't be an asshole."

W, JW

#1 Rule of being a fan, don't be a violent asshole.
    #2 Rule of being a fan, fuck everything else.
    Disagree.

America needs to tuffen up so we can beat the nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcENUURfh0
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Last night, there were 2 young men there. They didn't say a word all game, but one (immediately in front of me) stood up and applauded after every good UW play. And in the most annoying way possible..... CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. I suffered in silence, except for when he stood up in the middle of a play (Gaskins breaking free) and I yelled at him to siddown, which he did.

Rule #1 of sitting in the opponents' section: don't be an asshole."

W, JW

#1 Rule of being a fan, don't be a violent asshole.
    #2 Rule of being a fan, fuck everything else.
    Is pushing a cripple in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs violent?

Asking for a friend.
    *fren
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I can see being annoyed about people standing in front of me if no one else is standing up. But the fans sat down after being asked.

But the clapping? This has to be a top tier troll post, especially with the use of Huskie
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

I was wearing green rust and black last night in the Cal section. Ambiguous fan. Clapped for the Cal band. Everything was great until Ross is coming at me and the ball is on target and as my fellow Cal fans groaned I jumped up and did a fist pump.

Then sat back down and looked at my phone like I just didn't care

I was right on the border; Cal fans to my left and in front, UW fans to my right and behind. Got a lot of "You must be conflicted" comments throughout the day because I was wearing a UW shirt, Cal fleece vest, and Cal cap. UW fans to my right started rooting for Cal in the second half as the stadium emptied (bye, Race!), presumably out of pity. One of them thought he was being exceedingly clever by repeatedly and loudly asking if Marshawn had any eligibility left, as if our running game was the problem.
    Helps Trump, imo
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

I was wearing green rust and black last night in the Cal section. Ambiguous fan. Clapped for the Cal band. Everything was great until Ross is coming at me and the ball is on target and as my fellow Cal fans groaned I jumped up and did a fist pump.

Profiles in courage
    Profiles in courage would have been showing his face to have a beer with the RealDawgers.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I can see being annoyed about people standing in front of me if no one else is standing up. But the fans sat down after being asked.

But the clapping? This has to be a top tier troll post, especially with the use of Huskie

He said it was mid-play when Gaskin broke free... who the fuck wouldn't stand up?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Alexis said:

Profiles in courage
    Profiles in courage would have been showing his face to have a beer with the RealDawgers.
    Fucking this.