Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Help! I've just gone full doog...

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
After having my football soul torn out and crushed and to only have it come down santa's chimney a few months early every year and have it crushed and pounded and molested until I have to hide it under a bushel my sweaty body as told me "No more dooging..."

But...

The Huskies are now 9-0 (13 game winning streak), a 10 win season is almost guaranteed (worst case) considering an upcoming dreck ASU team, #5 in the country, heisman candidate, a team that wants to kill people, a real head coach, 2 game day appearances (one at home) and the national media blowing their load talking about us, a 70-21 victory over Oregon who won't make a bowel, a cuog team who's fans are going to have their souls crushed when Washington kills them at home only to have Falk declare for the draft and the cuogs go back to 5 win seasons...

And while you've all been buying wieners at 7-11 and using them on 50 year old women at bonfires I've just down here in my second dad's basement rocking back and forth in my duct taped recliner all night chanting: "don't go full doog, don't go full doog, don't go full doog.." and fuck...

I just went full doog.. and I'm dooging it the fuck up so hard right now that I might show up at Petersen's door tomorrow at 5am with a cake and ask him to sign my tits.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

After having my football soul torn out and crushed and to only have it come down santa's chimney a few months early every year and have it crushed and pounded and molested until I have to hide it under a bushel my sweaty body as told me "No more dooging..."

But...

The Huskies are now 9-0 (13 game winning streak), a 10 win season is almost guaranteed (worst case) considering an upcoming dreck ASU team, #5 in the country, heisman candidate, a team that wants to kill people, a real head coach, 2 game day appearances (one at home) and the national media blowing their load talking about us, a 70-21 victory over Oregon who won't make a bowel, a cuog team who's fans are going to have their souls crushed when Washington kills them at home only to have Falk declare for the draft and the cuogs go back to 5 win seasons...

And while you've all been buying wieners at 7-11 and using them on 50 year old women at bonfires I've just down here in my second dad's basement rocking back and forth in my duct taped recliner all night chanting: "don't go full doog, don't go full doog, don't go full doog.." and fuck...

I just went full doog.. and I'm dooging it the fuck up so hard right now that I might show up at Petersen's door tomorrow at 5am with a cake and ask him to sign my tits.

To be fair, she's 30. She only looks 50.

#rodehard#bartan
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Chincredible for Swaye reference.