Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still haven't slept...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Been awake all night. Party at the rock quarry was nails. Probably 150 people, of which at least half were chicks. Surprising amount of nudity for how cold it got. Multiple bonfires everywhere though. All the booze you could drink. DJ on a flat bed trailer. He was white, so not as funny. Did play lots of metal though, so that's cool. Lots of gunfire into a berm section of the quarry, which was fun. Especially when buzzed. Anyway, drilled a chick named Katy I nailed about 2 years ago at another party in the back of an old Bronco and then watched her dance topless in front of a fire. What a whore. Party was still going before dawn with about half the original crowd, but I couldn't take it anymore. There was no reception at all in the quarry bowl in the middle of nowhere so I left to find out the game score.

Got to a 7-11, parked the car, got the score on my phone, picked up a hot dog at 4AM, then figured fuck it, why go back? Already done some blow, got drunk and then sober, and knocked the back out of a hot skinny slut. Time to go home. Got home, made toast, grabbed a Mountain Dew and dropped my ass on the couch. Grabbed iPAD to come to this shithole and post while I watched the game on DVR. Victory.

Now I'm going to go pass out for a few hours. Hate to admit it, but I turned 43 this year, and I am starting to feel these party nights in a bad way. Might need to call up spirit fingers and confess my infidelity. Or not. Fuck it.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Toast was an interesting choice
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Speaking of interesting choices, Katy has fake tits. But, they are like B cups. I sort of wanted to ask her "what was the fucking point?'
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    And no pics in the wigwam?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited November 2016
    Swaye said:

Speaking of interesting choices, Katy has fake tits. But, they are like B cups. I sort of wanted to ask her "what was the fucking point?'

The originals got lopped off because of cancer.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

• Options
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Yes
    I can't argue with your logic.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Been awake all night. Party at the rock quarry was nails. Probably 150 people, of which at least half were chicks. Surprising amount of nudity for how cold it got. Multiple bonfires everywhere though. All the booze you could drink. DJ on a flat bed trailer. He was white, so not as funny. Did play lots of metal though, so that's cool. Lots of gunfire into a berm section of the quarry, which was fun. Especially when buzzed. Anyway, drilled a chick named Katy I nailed about 2 years ago at another party in the back of an old Bronco and then watched her dance topless in front of a fire. What a whore. Party was still going before dawn with about half the original crowd, but I couldn't take it anymore. There was no reception at all in the quarry bowl in the middle of nowhere so I left to find out the game score.

Got to a 7-11, parked the car, got the score on my phone, picked up a hot dog at 4AM, then figured fuck it, why go back? Already done some blow, got drunk and then sober, and knocked the back out of a hot skinny slut. Time to go home. Got home, made toast, grabbed a Mountain Dew and dropped my ass on the couch. Grabbed iPAD to come to this shithole and post while I watched the game on DVR. Victory.

Now I'm going to go pass out for a few hours. Hate to admit it, but I turned 43 this year, and I am starting to feel these party nights in a bad way. Might need to call up spirit fingers and confess my infidelity. Or not. Fuck it.

So all your wives are okay with this?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

So all your wives are okay with this?
    Wives?

• Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Pardon me, I guess it'a a Utah thing. Forgot where I was.

It's fine. Was a nice set up to use the Heston with Trump hat lol'ing gif I've been sitting on for awhile.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

Pardon me, I guess it'a a Utah thing. Forgot where I was.

It's fine. Was a nice set up to use the Heston with Trump hat lol'ing gif I've been sitting on for awhile.
    I don't mind being a straight man now and again.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Swaye said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Dance you injun faggot!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obligatory firearms and firewater don't mix comment.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Obligatory firearms and firewater don't mix comment.

You really haven't lived until you put an entire clip from a Steyr AUG into a tree, while drunk, at 2AM.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Last night was fucking horrible for me. Was the fiance's birthday, and had to go to her parents who are die hard boov alums and season ticket holders and pretend like OSU isn't complete shit and hold off on my usual "Berkeley bear faggot" comments.

I'm watching a replay of the game now and getting tanked to make up for it.

Dude, that's really fucking terrible. Are you sure this girl is "the one?" If not PM me her digits. TIA.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Last night was fucking horrible for me. Was the fiance's birthday, and had to go to her parents who are die hard boov alums and season ticket holders and pretend like OSU isn't complete shit and hold off on my usual "Berkeley bear faggot" comments.

Dude, that's really fucking terrible. Are you sure this girl is "the one?" If not PM me her digits. TIA.
    Well you clearly aren't willing to get married so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Swaye said:

haie said:

Well you clearly aren't willing to get married so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
    I laffed