Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumbest Things Said by Announcers Tonight

FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
1. Take away the big TD to Ross and UW doesn't look that dominant.
2. Hansen is being used as more of a decoy tonight (4 targets already in the first quarter...immediately after this statement he catches a 38 yard bomb and then a 14 yard TD.)
3. If I'm Chris Petersen I make an easy out of conference schedule for my young team early on (ignoring the fact that this schedule was created by Pool Boy and Sark.)
4. Repeated discussions about Cal not recruiting or wanting the "home town" boy Browning even though they offered him. And as if he would choose Cal over UW.
5. Rod repeatedly predicting OSU jumping UW...and then the end of game revelation that Rod actually thinks UW is one of the top 4 teams in the country RIGHT NOW. But still won't be ranked in the top 4 on Tuesday.
6. UW has a lot of size in the interior DL with Gaines and Qualls (as Vea and Tupou are on camera...neither Gaines nor Qualls are in the game.)
7. Rod: The Pac12 North race is far from over.
Mark: Err...yeah...struggles to think of other good Pac12 North teams...Colorado is the surprise of the conference this year...

8. Janet Reno?

Comments