Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen

This is weird.

We? Are the 5th best (really the 4th) ranked team in the nation and somehow I'm still mad at being 8-0.

3 years ago if you would have told me we would be where we are at right now I would have bitchslapped the fuck out of you and then laughed... and then cummed.

I'm not use to Husky football being good. I'm 28 years old (almost 29) and I've had 1 season in 2000 where something actually happened. We won the Rose Bowel. But I still was only 11 years old and couldn't comprehend it to the full functional status.

My fondest memories are Husky Basktetball. Like seriously what the fucking fuck... give me AIDS.

I hate what this bored has turned me into. Expecting perfection from a team that has sucked for almost 20 years... but somehow I know we have the coach that will win us a chcampionship...

So yea... I beat for Pete.i can't believe we went from a defensive line that got pushed back to is in the backfield in about 3 seconds.

Fuck. I love you all and I'm drunk.

- CW

Comments