Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gameday will be the biggest dreckfest ever

Nothing but Doogs, Quooks and Coogs will be there. I'm praying to allah that someone goes Kip Kinkel on the crowd as none of those fucks would be missed.

Coogs are embarrassing themselves with their highlight of their program crashing the gameday party because their program sucks so badly they can't get one.

Doogs are talking tough now about the flag but won't do a god damn thing.

Quooks think they'll take over our stadium but have yet to do it.

All three groups of fans needed to die in a fire about a decade ago.

Also, off topic but I hope Oregon wears black helmets and black pants to fuck over Pool Boy's 1 p.m. black out.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,667 Founders Club

Nothing but Doogs, Quooks and Coogs will be there. I'm praying to allah that someone goes Kip Kinkel on the crowd as none of those fucks would be missed.

Coogs are embarrassing themselves with their highlight of their program crashing the gameday party because their program sucks so badly they can't get one.

Doogs are talking tough now about the flag but won't do a god damn thing.

Quooks think they'll take over our stadium but have yet to do it.

All three groups of fans needed to die in a fire about a decade ago.

Also, off topic but I hope Oregon wears black helmets and black pants to fuck over Pool Boy's 1 p.m. black out.

That would be funny. Blackouts, whiteouts, redouts etc. are gay ($75k).
  • I wouldnt mind seeing Gwar interrupt gameday midway through and blast all the doogs, coogs, and quooks with blood and semen.

I would love to watch that YouTube clip as there is no fucking way I'm watching this gameday.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    CaptainPJ said:

Dollars to doughnuts the army of doogs is there is some shiny, new outfits.

Doogie doogie doog!!!

Lucky for us they'll be banninated pretty quickly for fighting coogs, so most of America won't be exposed to their doogtardedness unless one of the fights makes its way onto Youtube.
  • CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

That's a given and they won't say shit to the Cougs or Ducks. Shit for being all "tough" they have no problem tailgating with Duck fans.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=242315899157631&set=a.242298192492735.72346.118263434896212&type=3&theater

I think it's a requirement to be in the Army of Doogs you can't shower ever.
  • dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

Lucky for us they'll be banninated pretty quickly for fighting coogs, so most of America won't be exposed to their doogtardedness unless one of the fights makes its way onto Youtube.
    The Army of Doogs is pussies. They won't say shit. They even tail gate with Quooks. They are easily the biggest embarrassment to our fan base though.

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

The Army of Doogs is pussies. They won't say shit. They even tail gate with Quooks. They are easily the biggest embarrassment to our fan base though.
    Of course they're pussies. But they're pussies with something to prove. All the hype around the Gameday flag drama is going to have them sandier than Long Beach at low tide. At least one of them will get into an altercation.

Cook it.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

That's a given and they won't say shit to the Cougs or Ducks. Shit for being all "tough" they have no problem tailgating with Duck fans.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=242315899157631&set=a.242298192492735.72346.118263434896212&type=3&theater

I didn't know there was an Army of Quooks too.

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

I didn't know there was an Army of Quooks too.
    We are a group of hard nosed DUCK fans. Our plan is to show the nation (and especially Dawg and OSU fans) that we are rabid and walking into our house is not going to be fun for their team. We are taking in new recruits to be a part of the Army. We bring an SEC style tailgate to the PAC. *GURGLE*

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Kevin Wintersteen is an HHB hero.

From Facebook:

Army of Dawgs with Tyler Keefe.
    Kevin Wintersteen Doogs!

December 6, 2012 at 4:56pm

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

• dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Doogie doogie doog!!!

Of course they're pussies. But they're pussies with something to prove. All the hype around the Gameday flag drama is going to have them sandier than Long Beach at low tide. At least one of them will get into an altercation.

Cook it.

Army of Doogs prides themselves on being "Classy" Husky fans who will have "friendly banter" with the opponent and share a beer with them.

They should embrace they are white trash and actually start fights. Then I'd maybe gain a tad bit of respect for them.

Instead they are white trash Husky fans who went to EWU who pride themselves on being "Classy".
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,139 Founders Club

Looking forward to pp_fs beheading Lee Corso on set

If anyone sees a quad with 20 feet worth of 5/8" rope, you'll know PL_SS has snapped.
  • Looking forward to pp_fs beheading Lee Corso on set

If anyone sees a quad with 20 feet worth of 5/8" rope, you'll know PL_SS has snapped.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    People are inherently lazy. When I go hunting I go behind locked gates because I know 99% of the lazy SOB's won't get out of their trucks and I have the area to myself.

Do people really think WSU fans are going to get up at 5am or earlier and show up on UW's campus??? Of course they aren't....maybe a couple....but true WSU fans and anyone that would go to GameDay are the same people that go to all the WSU home games. WSU has a game in Pullman on Saturday....flag waver isn't going to show up.

Goatee/backwards hat/faggot Duck fan will show up with a minimum of 4 of his buddies....this we can bank on. There won't be too many groups of them either because they didn't get many tickets.....but he will be there. They'll go after a single or a group smaller in numbers cause that's what they do.
    HuskyJW said:

People are inherently lazy. When I go hunting I go behind locked gates because I know 99% of the lazy SOB's won't get out of their trucks and I have the area to myself.

Do people really think WSU fans are going to get up at 5am or earlier and show up on UW's campus??? Of course they aren't....maybe a couple....but true WSU fans and anyone that would go to GameDay are the same people that go to all the WSU home games. WSU has a game in Pullman on Saturday....flag waver isn't going to show up.

Goatee/backwards hat/faggot Duck fan will show up with a minimum of 4 of his buddies....this we can bank on. There won't be too many groups of them either because they didn't get many tickets.....but he will be there. They'll go after a single or a group smaller in numbers cause that's what they do.

We're talking about the same loosers who have coordinated an elaborate national network to get the same flaggot on Gameday for the last decade just for a little FREE PUB. Their inherent little brother syndrome is more powerful than their inherent laziness. And now Gameday is coming to big brother.

It's going to be a spectacular coogfest. Like an online pole, only less meaningful.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

I think Oregon needs to pull the ultimate troll move and wear purple and gold as we wear black in our attempt to be cool like Oregon.

1pm blackout. #HillsboroChrist
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Haha that guy looks like he just woke up after a 3day meth binge. No hookers and blow though.