Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary's closing argument

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

This election is easy. Neoliberal or fascist, your call.

Fascist?
    Yes, fascist. Did he stutter?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

As presented by hondo, boobs, and the coog

Yeah she really sucks and is third world corrupt but we're scared of TRUMP!

I'm not scared of Trump. I have money and income and my tax bill will go down.

But you conservatives sure are blind as to who Trump is. This will be fun to watch y'all defend him as he shreds the Constitution.
    Anyone but Hillary. That's the call. She is far to dangerous and corrupt to be anywhere near our government let alone in charge of it.

You sound scared.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

But you conservatives sure are blind as to who Trump is. This will be fun to watch y'all defend him as he shreds the Constitution.
    Anyone but Hillary. That's the call. She is far to dangerous and corrupt to be anywhere near our government let alone in charge of it.

You sound scared.
    Yes. I'd like my kids to live in the USA. But not scared in the way you are scared. No shit in my shorts.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Odd never heard Trump talk fascism. Obozo yes in certain ways. Hillary yes. You people are daft.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Odd never heard Trump talk fascism. Obozo yes in certain ways. Hillary yes. You people are daft.
    Threatening to jail political opponents, scapegoating a religious group, scapegoating immigrants, nativism and nationalist rhetoric.

This is Kane Hall fascism 101 stuff.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sound scared.
    Yes. I'd like my kids to live in the USA. But not scared in the way you are scared. No shit in my shorts.
    You have kids?

I hope their other dad is raising them.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sound scared.
    You have kids?

Your 2 mom's raised a shit show.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Threatening to jail political opponents, scapegoating a religious group, scapegoating immigrants, nativism and nationalist rhetoric.

Odd haven't heard that. Calling criminals criminals isn't fascist either. Illegals are illegal. Get it? Which religious group is scape Goated? Muslims? Do you live in a vacuum? Is the basement that dark? Are you really this easily offended? Tell mom you want meatloaf.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sound scared.
    You have kids?

Your 2 mom's raised a shit show.
    *moms
  • Options
    Oh they possess you Boobs.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Odd haven't heard that. Calling criminals criminals isn't fascist either. Illegals are illegal. Get it? Which religious group is scape Goated? Muslims? Do you live in a vacuum? Is the basement that dark? Are you really this easily offended? Tell mom you want meatloaf.
    Criminals are convicted of crimes in a court under the rule of law.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Not when they are in charge of the system and it's all corrupt. Name another case where the law enforcement agencyou say they did it but don't recommend charges fir lack of intent? Prosecutors make those decisions not law enforcement. That both the President and the AG are actually involved makes it absolutely ridiculous.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

Not when they are in charge of the system and it's all corrupt. Name another case where the law enforcement agencyou say they did it but don't recommend charges fir lack of intent? Prosecutors make those decisions not law enforcement. That both the President and the AG are actually involved makes it absolutely ridiculous.

If law enforcement doesn't think they have enough evidence to get a conviction, they have every right to share that opinion with the prosecution.

It happens all the time.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

If law enforcement doesn't think they have enough evidence to get a conviction, they have every right to share that opinion with the prosecution.

It happens all the time.
    They can share but the prosecutor decides. In this case they have all the evidence but say they lack intent an element of all crimes. This is a prima facie crime. Much like a traffic citation. You either knew or should have known it was illegal.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

It happens all the time.
    They can share but the prosecutor decides. In this case they have all the evidence but say they lack intent an element of all crimes. This is a prima facie crime. Much like a traffic citation. You either knew or should have known it was illegal.
    So the Justice Department could have prosecuted but choose not to do so because they hate losing.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    @Sledog implosion Tuesday is going to be spectacular.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fascist?

It happens all the time.
    So the Justice Department could have prosecuted but choose not to do so because they hate losing.

When did you hear the justice department say they wouldn't because of lack of evidence or other reason? Maybe you could show me where justice reviewed everything and declined to prosecute?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

@Sledog implosion Tuesday is going to be spectacular.

No such thing will happen. I'm not the pinkish red power ranger crew.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget that Hitler built Germany into a real powerhouse while he was there.