Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marty Grinolds responds

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2013
    HuskyJW said:

Just to set the record straight....I'm totally against drownings but I support those that choose to swim when they don't know how.

Racist.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Why people still fucking swim in rivers is beyond me. Just go jump in Sark's pool.
  • Swaye said:

eDuck reminds me of something that sucks, like AIDS, or Doogfarm, or Fatters nacho cheese and mustard stained man bra

Man that bitch got a brillo pad ass. There's a bung hole in there somewhere. I'd be concerned if I was diving into those dingleberries. BUT, nice cheeks, and a little poop in the coop tastes kinda nice! mmmmm
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Swaye said:

eDuck reminds me of something that sucks, like AIDS, or Doogfarm, or Fatters nacho cheese and mustard stained man bra

Man that bitch got a brillo pad ass. There's a bung hole in there somewhere. I'd be concerned if I was diving into those dingleberries. BUT, nice cheeks, and a little poop in the coop tastes kinda nice! mmmmm
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    The fuck?

Swaye said:

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Swaye said:

You are one of those "the muffler is in the potato salad" type special people aren't you?