Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Cal Game Thread

1697071727375»

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Lol it's cool.

I will stick around. Though I was technically raised on the internet (shamelessly), it gets hard to recognize sarcasm.

...Though, one comment may have been a bit rude regardless it's all fun and games. Besides, this is a sports forum. We aren't exactly gentleman by trade on average.

And yeah.. this is pretty much the only Husky forum on the World Wide Web. And the sub is p dead on reddit.(Seahawks however....)

If this was supposed to be a test you have ways to go before you shake me. Though I'm new here I've been a Husky fan since 09, and Hawks fan... and Blazers fan... and Mariners.. you get the point. So I'd feel hella lonely if I had no where to communicate with other husky fans way out East. (Most of being a fan is community imho). I'm over 2K miles from the Northwest... so yeah, lol

Don't wanna be the whiney new kid on the block, so let's shrug all this off. And Bricksquad you don't have to like me I just request you don't hate me kthx

And BackthePack.. you just need a hug my friend. I know it's been tough as a Husky fan and it can wear on you brother.. but the year of change is nigh.

That's the spirit.

Oh, and be sure to DONATE! to the site. #MoneyGrab
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

mobey said:

Browning nails in interview...

Just this side of saying fuck off.

Sounds like it was a kl
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

Browning: 68% completion rate, 378 yds, 6 tds, 0 ints

But still.
    It's not 90% but Brownings a true Sophomore and has many games left to get there.

Can you imagine one QB throwing for a 90% completion rate for 3 qtrs and then his backup comes in and keeps the Team at 90% to the end of the game.?
    You mean like Jake Browning ( in the Oregon state game) ?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

We could have done that all fucking night if Smith wasn't a goddamn retard. Someone needs to tell him it's ok to run the ball before the game is out of hand.

66 points and you are bitching about the OC
    Also, what do you expect? This isn't doogpound or dogman. People like to bitch around here, it's not going to kill you.
    this site has always been great for legitimate bitching. bitching about scoring 66 points because you don't like the way it was done is stupid
    It's not the 66, but the 27 that I'll bitch about and execute a punter for.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

mobey said:

Sounds like it was a kl
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

But still.
    It's not 90% but Brownings a true Sophomore and has many games left to get there.

Can you imagine one QB throwing for a 90% completion rate for 3 qtrs and then his backup comes in and keeps the Team at 90% to the end of the game.?

No You dense fucking Doog! I'm talking about 90% between 2 QBs when both played more than one quarter in a passing offense.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lol it's cool.

I will stick around. Though I was technically raised on the internet (shamelessly), it gets hard to recognize sarcasm.

...Though, one comment may have been a bit rude regardless it's all fun and games. Besides, this is a sports forum. We aren't exactly gentleman by trade on average.

And yeah.. this is pretty much the only Husky forum on the World Wide Web. And the sub is p dead on reddit.(Seahawks however....)

If this was supposed to be a test you have ways to go before you shake me. Though I'm new here I've been a Husky fan since 09, and Hawks fan... and Blazers fan... and Mariners.. you get the point. So I'd feel hella lonely if I had no where to communicate with other husky fans way out East. (Most of being a fan is community imho). I'm over 2K miles from the Northwest... so yeah, lol

Don't wanna be the whiney new kid on the block, so let's shrug all this off. And Bricksquad you don't have to like me I just request you don't hate me kthx

And BackthePack.. you just need a hug my friend. I know it's been tough as a Husky fan and it can wear on you brother.. but the year of change is nigh.

Ur a legend... I haven't be alive/remember a good husky team fml
  • Options

Also did you get stuffed into lockers a lot in middle school or something?

I swear the younger generation is either full of SJWs or Alt-right red pill fuckheads. No in between

I did the stuffing
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    edited November 2016
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

mobey said:

Sounds like it was a kl
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

But still.

No You dense fucking Doog! I'm talking about 90% between 2 QBs when both played more than one quarter in a passing offense.
    Oh. Okay. Like Browning AND Carta-Samuels in the Oregon state game.

Thanks for that, dumbfuck!!!!!!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=400757083

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol it's cool.

If you're a gimmick account here to make people hate you, you're doing a great job.

If not....

I don't want to think about it.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    phineas said:

Lol it's cool.

If you're a gimmick account here to make people hate you, you're doing a great job.

If not....

It's the latter.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

Heading to the rock quarry. It's going to be special when we kick Cal ass and Ohio State jumps us to the 4 spot. If we lose to Cal I'm killing everything when I find out in the morning. Later fuckers

This might be the best season for the rest of our lives and you bail. Such fag, Swaye.

Such fag.
    You watch the game. I'll watch this.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Lol it's cool.

You're just begging for harassment and bullying.

I suggest you steer clear of jocks, toilets, garbage cans and staircases.
    Weiser! True?
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dhdawg said:

I slept through the last quarter or so, whenever it was 59-20. Did I miss anything?

Ohio State is probably going to leapfrog us x5
    they will and should. barring a clemson loss I doubt we jump into the top 4 before they play michigan. loser of that game will fall out
    Prob should but I don't think they will.

Committee looked too stupid after buying SEC bullshit and jumping TAMU in I don't think they'll risk it again.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

Heading to the rock quarry. It's going to be special when we kick Cal ass and Ohio State jumps us to the 4 spot. If we lose to Cal I'm killing everything when I find out in the morning. Later fuckers

This might be the best season for the rest of our lives and you bail. Such fag, Swaye.

Such fag.
    You watch the game. I'll watch this.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    phineas said:

Lol it's cool.

If not....

I want you to hate me
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

mobey said:

Sounds like it was a kl
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

But still.

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

salemcoog said:

mobey said:

Sounds like it was a kl
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

But still.

Great link as always.