Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Cal Meetup

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Hey All,

Sorry for the delay, I am finally not hungover from last week.

So I'll be @Kip's about 2. I'm getting there earlier than necessary because it's first come first serve and will hold the spot by pre-ordering several pitchers for whomever. Kip's is a grimy little college bar about 4 blocks away from the stadium in the heart of the atmosphere of Durant street. It's close to everything and you can filter in and out from wherever you're tailgaiting.

I imagine I'll leave blacked out around 630-7. Can't stress enough how much of a trashy college bar this is. I know most of this bored is old, rich, and white so you may prefer Henry's, but this is the drunken degenerate launching pad I have created in relief of the @Gladstone bailout.

There won't be a sign or anything like that, but it should be a good time for anyone who wants to get drunk, watch the day games, and attempt to socialize beyond a computer screen.

Later guys!

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You're doing Allah's work, Doogles. Find me before the SC game up here and I'll buy you a beer or five. Wish I could be there.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,124
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Will you be wearing the raincoat?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Trashy college bar" pretty much sums it up. Haven't been there in years, but I imagine it hasn't changed much if any. Hopefully the bathrooms are better than they used to be.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,829
    Founders Club
    I will make an appearance.

TYFYS
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

I will make an appearance.

TYFYS

Will your portable vape pen?

Or, are you stashing a blunt in your hidden pocket hipster pants?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,563
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just took a walk up University in my sweats and hoodie to get a cup of gas station coffee. Only the street people were up. I fit in
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Hey All,

So I'll be @Kip's about 2. I'm getting there earlier than necessary because it's first come first serve and will hold the spot by pre-ordering several pitchers for whomever. Kip's is a grimy little college bar about 4 blocks away from the stadium in the heart of the atmosphere of Durant street. It's close to everything and you can filter in and out from wherever you're tailgaiting.

I imagine I'll leave blacked out around 630-7. Can't stress enough how much of a trashy college bar this is. I know most of this bored is old, rich, and white so you may prefer Henry's, but this is the drunken degenerate launching pad I have created in relief of the @Gladstone bailout.

There won't be a sign or anything like that, but it should be a good time for anyone who wants to get drunk, watch the day games, and attempt to socialize beyond a computer screen.

Later guys!

Thank you for doing this. We will be there this afternoon as well. Did the entire tour of San Francisco yesterday and there are Dawg fans everywhere. Should be a great time tonight!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Just took a walk up University in my sweats and hoodie to get a cup of gas station coffee. Only the street people were up. I fit in

Are you carrying your ID and voter registration card?
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

"Trashy college bar" pretty much sums it up. Haven't been there in years, but I imagine it hasn't changed much if any. Hopefully the bathrooms are better than they used to be.

https://stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/

Very useful since they removed my colon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,563
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Yes. I voted a couple of times while out
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Yes. I voted a couple of times while out
    I'm hearing California is trending battleground.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Serious querry: Anybody know where a guy can buy a joint? I didn't bring my vape, and no medical card... :(
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Serious querry: Anybody know where a guy can buy a joint? I didn't bring my vape, and no medical card... :(

You must be joking.

Take responsibility for your actions.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2016

pawz said:

You must be joking.

Take responsibility for your actions.
    I will.

TYFYS
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I've heard it's next to impossible to find weed in Berkeley.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

I've heard it's next to impossible to find weed in Berkeley.

Exactly. I'm not worried.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm running late, more like 230-3 when I'll get there.

These Train beers are going down nice, for the late comers I'll probably be as useless as @Dennis_DeYoung mixing pills and alcohol trying to wheel himself up strawberry hill.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Doogles said:

Hey All,

Later guys!

Thank you for doing this. We will be there this afternoon as well. Did the entire tour of San Francisco yesterday and there are Dawg fans everywhere. Should be a great time tonight!
    We?