Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's Closing Ad and Scott Adam's take on it...

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

How hard could it possibly be to drain the swamp and shoot the Carp?

fixed.

Has Trump fired his corrupt transition director yet?

Drain your own swamp then pop off.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016
    salemcoog said:

CoogFS

A very Trumpian response. Thanks for your part in squandering the riches that your fathers generation gave you and running the country into the ground.
    Says the Cuog that voted for Obingo 28 times.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

CoogFS

A very Trumpian response. Thanks for your part in squandering the riches that your fathers generation gave you and running the country into the ground.
    Says the Cuog that voted for Obingo 28 times.
    Great racist crap as always.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Just watched the video. Only a fucking moron thinks Trump is doing this for the American people. It's takes a bigger dumbfuck to think he has a clue on how to fix anything mentioned in the video

I always ask what my candidate can do for the Qatari people first.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

salemcoog said:

Let's review.

Donald Trump is a many time failed business man that used being a star on a reality show to resurrect his false standing as being a real business man.

Trump is the only candidate who wouldn't release his tax returns.

The last tax return the Public saw from the Donald showed a close to $Billion loss in that year.

Donald Trump supporters tout his business acumen as the main reason He would be a good President.

And that's as good as it gets with Trump.

When pressed by the media to outline some semblance of policy. About 75% of what He outlined was irrelevant to the question asked.

And most of his responses that were relevant had no basis in fact.

Should we wake up to a President elect Trump on Wednesday. You should know the Coup of '19 will not be special. People spoke of Obamas wins to be a sign of a new World Order grabbing traction.

The election of a President Trump will make it so. And it will look just the opposite of what Trump sipporters think it will. You've been duped.

I like to call someone who is rich beyond belief a bad businessman. It is what I like to do.

I think Nick Saban is a terrible college football coach.
    Trump has failed at every business that takes actual effort. Yes he's grown his wealth from real estate which is a product of his head start and interest rates.

He's more like Sark. Made a few wins, but anything that involves knowledge or hard work, he loses.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Let's review.

Donald Trump is a many time failed business man that used being a star on a reality show to resurrect his false standing as being a real business man.

The last tax return the Public saw from the Donald showed a close to $Billion loss in that year.

Donald Trump supporters tout his business acumen as the main reason He would be a good President.

When pressed by the media to outline some semblance of policy. About 75% of what He outlined was irrelevant to the question asked.

Should we wake up to a President elect Trump on Wednesday. You should know the Coup of '19 will not be special. People spoke of Obamas wins to be a sign of a new World Order grabbing traction.

The election of a President Trump will make it so. And it will look just the opposite of what Trump sipporters think it will. You've been duped.

I like to call someone who is rich beyond belief a bad businessman. It is what I like to do.

Trump has failed at every business that takes actual effort. Yes he's grown his wealth from real estate which is a product of his head start and interest rates.

He's more like Sark. Made a few wins, but anything that involves knowledge or hard work, he loses.
    You can't even carry a 10 person message bored for Hillary. You don't get to call anyone a failure
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Let's review.

You can't even carry a 10 3 person message bored for Hillary. You don't get to call anyone a failure