Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herbstreit on ESPN radio

2»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    edited November 2016
    89ute said:

I educated myself, the douches were the last team to go undefeated in conference play, 2010. USC 2005 & 4, ASU 1996, Worshington 1991. Prior to that you need to go way back to 75, which was ASU.

Odds are not with you to get through conference play undefeated, but what hell, give it a shot.

You're not in the WAC anymore this is big boy football.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Baseman said:

2 losses . 1 for sure in conference, 1 vs UTAH in championship game. Hello San Antonio

I'm Elated I didn't buy that seat on the wagon.
    Good. pumpy (and his predicting UW to lose every week, then saying he wasn't predicting the game, and you're all idiots for being able to read engrish and do math. when pumpy predicts a loss vs Stanford and Utah then 2 other losses somewhere you idiots are failing to see that what really matters is 10-2 regular season. Which now got changed to 11-1 regular season with loss in P12 title game. TL;DR: pumpy know everything!) wouldn't let you on the Holiday Bowel wagon anyway!11!!!!1
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

2 losses . 1 for sure in conference, 1 vs UTAH in championship game. Hello San Antonio

Good. pumpy (and his predicting UW to lose every week, then saying he wasn't predicting the game, and you're all idiots for being able to read engrish and do math. when pumpy predicts a loss vs Stanford and Utah then 2 other losses somewhere you idiots are failing to see that what really matters is 10-2 regular season. Which now got changed to 11-1 regular season with loss in P12 title game. TL;DR: pumpy know everything!) wouldn't let you on the Holiday Bowel wagon anyway!11!!!!1
    been there. Done that.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

I educated myself, the douches were the last team to go undefeated in conference play, 2010. USC 2005 & 4, ASU 1996, Worshington 1991. Prior to that you need to go way back to 75, which was ASU.

Odds are not with you to get through conference play undefeated, but what hell, give it a shot.

Oh, I know! Learned that real fucking quickly. I used to scoff at the "week-in-week-out" of playing a then "BCS team schedule" and thought it was bullshit. I can speak for entire Utah fanbase, we were shocked at our lack of depth and what it takes to get through 9 Pac-12 conference games. We are 500 in November because of this. I might be over the hump this year. It has taken 6 years to build P5 depth. I hope to hell it does not take 7.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Whats wrong with 10-2, 11-1? THis team has 4 senior starters and a year early. BEen saying it for 2 fuckin years you deaf, mute blind motherfuckers

Baseman said:

Dipshits, no matter how,2 losses is 2 losses.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Oh, I know! Learned that real fucking quickly. I used to scoff at the "week-in-week-out" of playing a then "BCS team schedule" and thought it was bullshit. I can speak for entire Utah fanbase, we were shocked at our lack of depth and what it takes to get through 9 Pac-12 conference games. We are 500 in November because of this. I might be over the hump this year. It has taken 6 years to build P5 depth. I hope to hell it does not take 7.
    Can't tell if serious but if not then this is brilliant.

BTW ASU did not go undefeated in the PAC in 1975, HTH.
    I called a loss to WSU before season, countless times. the actual and only genuine prediction I made regarding Washington. USC is looking like a real possibility too. CAL is a legit loss opportunity too. I see a 2pt conversion by Cal to win game a strong possibility too. WHat a 4-game stretch.

As I called Colorado to win south, theyd be the ideal matchup for UW. But after watching UTAH and that offensive line, im not so sure. CU-Uu is going to be an awesome game. WE'd beat Colorado but its extremely difficult to beat the same team twice, especially with an offensive line thats prolly a little better than ours. UW has too much youth on line still. UU has mean seniors on that front. THeir defense is as physical as ours too. PRay the Buffs boof Utes
  • PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 217

I called a loss to WSU before season, countless times. the actual and only genuine prediction I made regarding Washington. USC is looking like a real possibility too. CAL is a legit loss opportunity too. I see a 2pt conversion by Cal to win game a strong possibility too. WHat a 4-game stretch.

As I called Colorado to win south, theyd be the ideal matchup for UW. But after watching UTAH and that offensive line, im not so sure. CU-Uu is going to be an awesome game. WE'd beat Colorado but its extremely difficult to beat the same team twice, especially with an offensive line thats prolly a little better than ours. UW has too much youth on line still. UU has mean seniors on that front. THeir defense is as physical as ours too. PRay the Buffs boof Utes

Slowly, slowly, walking things back.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,487 Founders Club

Get this doog outta here

89ute said:

89ute said:

Yes, I'm serious. As far as ASU, I see my mistake. They didn't join the Pac until 1978. What threw me was the Pac-12 media guide, they're listed as being undefeated. (obviously prior to Pac membership)

http://catalog.e-digitaleditions.com/i/547221-2016-football-media-guide/105

I know I'm not as smart as I look.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

Yes, I'm serious. As far as ASU, I see my mistake. They didn't join the Pac until 1978. What threw me was the Pac-12 media guide, they're listed as being undefeated. (obviously prior to Pac membership)

http://catalog.e-digitaleditions.com/i/547221-2016-football-media-guide/105

I know I'm not as smart as I look.
    Sorry, page 91
    http://catalog.e-digitaleditions.com/i/547221-2016-football-media-guide/91