Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This thread is like a who's who of doogery

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
http://whiskeyfire.typepad.com/whiskey_fire/2013/09/wingnut-sports.html#comment-6a00d8341c579653ef019affdb8165970c

Must credit Gordo for the awesome image of the Coogs disrespecting the turf of Bow Down Stadium

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And of course the dawgman pussyposter "no violence" disclaimer. Fuck, get the flag down and bust the pole accross the owners lips.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2013
    such a worthless spat
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Let them have their moment. What else do they have to live for with their WSU degree besides cleaning sinks and toilets at Lowes LOL!!!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
    At the risk of going full blown Doog, I get the sentiment of not wanting them to fly their pathetic flag. They already have had a flag on the Space Needle couple of times, they have their little Seattle game, and a huge chunk of the local media are Coogs. Is it worth going to jail over or sending people to the hospital? Probably not, but I don't blame Dawg fans for not liking it. If a drunk frat boy or one of Softy's mouth breathing Doogs lights it on fire On national TV, I won't be able to stop laughing for a couple hours.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013

At the risk of going full blown Doog, I get the sentiment of not wanting them to fly their pathetic flag. They already have had a flag on the Space Needle couple of times, they have their little Seattle game, and a huge chunk of the local media are Coogs. Is it worth going to jail over or sending people to the hospital? Probably not, but I don't blame Dawg fans for not liking it. If a drunk frat boy or one of Softy's mouth breathing Doogs lights it on fire On national TV, I won't be able to stop laughing for a couple hours.

That's a good point. I think it is incredibly stupid to get worked up over a flag, but it would be entertaining to see some pissed off doogs fighting with the Coogs flag flyers.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I've always kind of thought the coogflag thing was kinda sad and pathetic: "we suck, but we'll send this flag around the country so we can still be on gameday"
  • At the risk of going full blown Doog, I get the sentiment of not wanting them to fly their pathetic flag. They already have had a flag on the Space Needle couple of times, they have their little Seattle game, and a huge chunk of the local media are Coogs. Is it worth going to jail over or sending people to the hospital? Probably not, but I don't blame Dawg fans for not liking it. If a drunk frat boy or one of Softy's mouth breathing Doogs lights it on fire On national TV, I won't be able to stop laughing for a couple hours.

Softy's Doogs are the biggest pussies on the planet. Take a good look at all his "regulars" on his page. Not one guy capable of kicking someone's ass. They are all internet tough guys who suck at the internet.

They don't know how trolling works and when they get trolled back they get all pissed off about it.

Guarantee not one Doog will do jack shit to the Cougs flag. If this was the south that Coug flag would be lit on fire and there would be a brawl.

Instead here in the PNW you'll have fags($75,000) like Softy, Kim and Alex Akita bitching about doing something to the flag but not one fucking thing will happen.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    I feel like if I'm waking up that early, I should be bringing a cake with me.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Pie > Cake ... simple fact
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Leave it to the Doog's to turn Gameday into a sissified gala. Is your name going to have to be on the a list to attend? What next? Are they going to send invites? This is the first Gameday UW has had since I can remember, and they already have the plan in the works to ruin it, and it's Tuesday afternoon!!!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Leave it to the Doog's to turn Gameday into a sissified gala. Is your name going to have to be on the a list to attend? What next? Are they going to send invites? This is the first Gameday UW has had since I can remember, and they already have the plan in the works to ruin it, and it's Tuesday afternoon!!!

It's always a sissified gala. It just happens to be at UW this week.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The Doogs didn't hire Tom Rinaldi.