Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Off to Atlanta

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

I wonder how long this has been in the works, because you know Jen was getting shit every minute since Tuesday.

Curious to see what game was dropped, hoping it was North Dakota.

Auburn, BYU, Nevada would actually be ABC scheduling. Chincredible.
    Twatters is saying Nevada was dropped because the ND buyout would have been $1M.
    Fuck
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

I wonder how long this has been in the works, because you know Jen was getting shit every minute since Tuesday.

Curious to see what game was dropped, hoping it was North Dakota.

Auburn, BYU, Nevada would actually be ABC scheduling. Chincredible.
    Twatters is saying Nevada was dropped because the ND buyout would have been $1M.
    At least it wasn't BYU
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    1) ive heard wonderful things about the ATL, cant fuckin wait. irregardless, its a mute point, im going.

2) at what point do we start sacrificing goats to ensure browning stays for his senior season?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just a note in advance that clearly 5 Reasons should be plastered all over AHS message boreds and facebook pages/whatever.

Hardcore Husky operatives will be on the task.
    @Mad_Son has been promoted to operative I see.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

I'd be shocked if Browning left early. If he fills out and his arm strength increases significantly he might go, but there will always be guys ahead of him on draft day.

man I hope you're right. My first thought was we'll have either Jake Haener or a true freshman Jacob Sirmon starting this game and Gaskin will also be gone. #Eeeeep!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Doogles said:

I'd be shocked if Browning left early. If he fills out and his arm strength increases significantly he might go, but there will always be guys ahead of him on draft day.

man I hope you're right. My first thought was we'll have either Jake Haener or a true freshman Jacob Sirmon starting this game and Gaskin will also be gone. #Eeeeep!
    Jake will play here for 4 years, cook it.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Doogles said:

Jake will play here for 4 years, cook it.
    which of the 3?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Queery for the bored: Do we have anyone named Sherman on the roster? If not, can the guuuyysssss from TSIO identify the best recruits named Sherman in the country? We ain't winning without a Sherman.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Worst part is. They aren't open on Sundays when I really need them.

I'm shaking and about to vomit that weve agreed to play in a game sponsored by such a bigotous and hateful company, when is the protest?