Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Upset of the year: Cal will beat #5 UW. Guaranteed.

I guarantee it. We will win. This is my special gold star lock of the year. I have never been wrong when making my special gold star locks. Mods, please go ahead and sticky this post because it will happen and I will be here to say I told you so...It will just save me the trouble of digging it up sunday morning. In the unlikely event that something unforeseen happens and we lose, I will not show my face on this board again for at least 24 hours

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I guarantee it. We will win. This is my special gold star lock of the year. I have never been wrong when making my special gold star locks. Mods, please go ahead and sticky this post because it will happen and I will be here to say I told you so...It will just save me the trouble of digging it up sunday morning. In the unlikely event that something unforeseen happens and we lose, I will not show my face on this board again for at least 24 hours

You do know your a knuckle dragging fag doll, right?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stop plagiarizing BI shit fucko
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    BearsWiin said:

Thank you for reminding me I have an account there.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    Mad_Son said:

BearsWiin said:

Thank you for reminding me I have an account there.
    And to be clear, I don't own that handle on this board.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

I went in search of 5 reasons, but found the second coming of Nostradamus instead.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    CaptainPJ said:

You do know your a knuckle dragging fag doll, right?
    For the life of me, I can't see why that's an insult.