Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump cheated on his taxes,

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

A thriving economy can spend more without borrowing.

Good luck understanding economics when you get to college.

Well Mr. Rocket Scientist how did those trillions end up as a deficit?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

I'm glad he cheated on his taxes. Giving less money to this shitty government is a good thing. If you don't send it, they can't waste it.

Sure they can. They borrow it. How do you think Bush funded his war in Iraq? We will be paying the Chinese for many decades to pay off that war.
    And all Obama's done is outspend Bush by 2 trillion more (7.9T vs. 5.8T), during a period of troop draw-downs and a thriving economy.
    Blabber on, genius.
    What bills did Obama put into place to spend $8 trillion? That should be easy to show.

You do realize that the deficit was huge at the beginning of his term mostly from reduced revenues from the recession. Right? But still, show me his 8 trillion in spending.
    Obama's budget deficits alone dwarf W's, 6.6T vs. 3.2T. Ouch.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

I'm glad he cheated on his taxes. Giving less money to this shitty government is a good thing. If you don't send it, they can't waste it.

Sure they can. They borrow it. How do you think Bush funded his war in Iraq? We will be paying the Chinese for many decades to pay off that war.
    And all Obama's done is outspend Bush by 2 trillion more (7.9T vs. 5.8T), during a period of troop draw-downs and a thriving economy.
    Blabber on, genius.
    What bills did Obama put into place to spend $8 trillion? That should be easy to show.

You do realize that the deficit was huge at the beginning of his term mostly from reduced revenues from the recession. Right? But still, show me his 8 trillion in spending.
    Context does wonders. Bush inherited a surplus it took a few years to fuck up. Obama inherited a shit show it took a few years to work out.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Blabber on, genius.

Context does wonders. Bush inherited a surplus it took a few years to fuck up. Obama inherited a shit show it took a few years to work out.
    Obunghole never worked out anything but spending money we didn't have. Now he's superfunded Iran.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Blabber on, genius.

Black presidents only inherit downtrodden economies.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    OZONE said:

"Tax experts who reviewed documents for The Times said Mr. Trump trampled a core tax policy tenet by receiving tax benefits for losing vast amounts of other people’s money."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donald-trump-tax.html

I'm sure NYTimes will retract this story, after Trump sues them.... or maybe they won't.

Guys a fucking moron.

That is not allowed today but was allowed back then until the dumbshit Congress and IRS figured out they were being butt fucked.

And once on the tax return, on the tax return.

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Blabber on, genius.

Well, he does seem to golf a lot.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2016
    mobey said:

OZONE said:

"Tax experts who reviewed documents for The Times said Mr. Trump trampled a core tax policy tenet by receiving tax benefits for losing vast amounts of other people’s money."

I'm sure NYTimes will retract this story, after Trump sues them.... or maybe they won't.

Guys a fucking moron.

That is not allowed today but was allowed back then until the dumbshit Congress and IRS figured out they were being butt fucked.

This...

Both candidates are ethically and morally corrupt. It's just that one candidate is currently being criminally investigated.

Trump was right. Although ethically and morally distasteful, what he did was smart and LEGAL at the time. That's the difference between the two.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Lol says the guys who believes in make believe wars because of Reddit poasts hahahahahaha.
    Lol at the guy that was wooooooshed so hard he still wonders if the Russians really did sink a US warship in the Black Sea and that the media conspired with the Feds to hide all the details, and it just feeds into his paranoia which causes him to believe Trump who says the media is out to get him, and everything is rigged.
  • Options

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

Both candidates are ethically and morally corrupt. It's just that one candidate is currently being criminally investigated.

Trump was right. Although ethically and morally distasteful, what he did was smart and LEGAL at the time. That's the difference between the two.
    Except Trump is being investigated criminally and civilly.
  • Options
    Trump and the Troomps on here have been saying for months that the FBI is in bed with Hillary. Now he's in bed with Trump? Shocker.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    2001400ex said:

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

We know about the civil suit. What criminal investigation are you talking about? The Russia ties which the New York Times wrote an article that there is nothing there?

Or is there a criminal case outside the United States? If so, not quite the same thing as an investigation by your own government.

• Options

2001400ex said:

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

We know about the civil suit. What criminal investigation are you talking about? The Russia ties which the New York Times wrote an article that there is nothing there?

Or is there a criminal case outside the United States? If so, not quite the same thing as an investigation by your own government.

TL,dr but might be a civil case.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

It's civil. But yes, disgusting nonetheless. California already dismissed it, so I don't know if New York found something California didn't. But again, not a criminal case.

I'm not going to defend Trump either. I think he's just as morally and ethically disgusting as the Clinton's, but he didn't put our nation's secrets at risk, and had classified information turn up on a civilian's laptop. Of which has led to a criminal investigation.

Trump also may very well push agenda and policy for money. However, that's an assumption. We know Clinton has.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Lol says the guys who believes in make believe wars because of Reddit poasts hahahahahaha.
    Lol at the guy that was wooooooshed so hard he still wonders if the Russians really did sink a US warship in the Black Sea and that the media conspired with the Feds to hide all the details, and it just feeds into his paranoia which causes him to believe Trump who says the media is out to get him, and everything is rigged.
    Embarassing even for your standards. Which are already incredibly low.

You really are terrible at this.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

It's civil. But yes, disgusting nonetheless. California already dismissed it, so I don't know if New York found something California didn't. But again, not a criminal case.

I'm not going to defend Trump either. I think he's just as morally and ethically disgusting as the Clinton's, but he didn't put our nation's secrets at risk, and had classified information turn up on a civilian's laptop. Of which has led to a criminal investigation.

Trump also may very well push agenda and policy for money. However, that's an assumption. We know Clinton has.
    Yes both are shit.

On that point, Trump has admitted to contributing to the Clinton foundation for favors.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

mobey said:

OZONE said:

Guys a fucking moron.

This...

Yes both are shit.

On that point, Trump has admitted to contributing to the Clinton foundation for favors.
    And so would any other business if they had the means and opportunity. It would be stupid not to. A politician has a higher ethical standard while in office.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Embarassing even for your standards.
    You should learn not to feel embarrassed so easily. Unless you like going through life as a big pussy.