Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fozzy supposedly on Doogman's radio program tomorrow night

2»

Comments

• Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Griswold and Fetters on the air right now with Softy (they left the retarded guy at home).

What a sausage fest.

You're the only dipshit that's going to listen to this, let us know if he commits.
    Thanks. It may be two dipshits actually since some guy from Everett just called in with two questions.

K-Grizzle and Formerly Fat Fetters couldn't answer either one, though.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    currently talking about how big fozzy was at the age of 11
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

No real surprises, but man does Sarrel sound like the definition of an OKG. The kid seems more at ease doing an interview than half the guys in the NFL.

He and his parents still haven't set the date for an official visit to UW, but I'd guess Pete is wisely nudging this back until UW is done with WSU and the Pac-12 championship game.

I know there's been a lot of talk about Stanford and academics, but Sarrel really seems zeroed in on making it big in the NFL.

If I had to guess, I'd say UW is the team to beat here with maybe Nebraska as a sleeper. Sarrel is very close to his family and the folks in his hometown. The Huskies are giving him a lot of reasons to stick around for college.

agree. But it's really tough to get a read on him from what he says. he's pretty level-headed, guarded and smart about what he says
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My sources tell me that the season UW is having is generating interest in UW for him. But he wants to wait until December to make his decision. Academies are important but so is winning.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

I stole Kent Griswald's notes.

- Ask shower or fridge. If shower, ask if it's shaved. Otherwise, make creepy comment about Mom's cooking.

- Ask about Wedington and the Sumner-GK game and witty banter

- laugh uncontrollably at everything he says

-Ask where Fozzy nickname comes from. Keep the lube to a minimum so he can't hear stroking

-Ask him what Nick Saban is like .

- once off air, talk about how UW is recruiting him and push subscriptions

Only an upvote because you forgot "Random Sark reference at some point in the interview" Would have been a chincredible if you included that.

It will be something like, "Fozzy, you were originally offered by Sark as a 9th grader and now here you are as a senior, do you wish Sark was still around?"
    Couldn't see that cause the pages were stuck together
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How good is this offensive line next season with Nick Harris and Fozzy starting?
    Fozzy is a beast