Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks are so back

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Helfrich appears to be taking lessons from Altman.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    How did you assholes miss this?

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/11/01/eagles-josh-huff-gun-marijuana/

Huff's side of the story:
    Former Oregon wide receiver Josh Huff has been a productive piece in the Philadelphia Eagles attack this season. On Tuesday, Huff was arrested and cited for criminal possession of a handgun in New Jersey. The Eagles play the Giants in East Rutherford on Sunday, and the handgun was found in Huff's vehicle. Huff's weapon is registered, but in Texas and not New Jersey, a mistake the former Duck playmaker called a "terrible decision."

Earlier this week Huff gave a full explanation for his actions, stating:

“I’m a professional athlete. What professional athlete don’t have a gun? I have a wife and I have a son at home. My job is to protect them at all cost. To protect myself as well. Even though I know I have security here, I know I have to protect myself as well.”
    Or is it just because he's a Chip Kelly recruit?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like he was trying to grab her by the pussy.
    Helps trump with the bruthas vote.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Meh. This seems stupid but maybe the Ducks feel every guy after Herbert sucks. How hard can it be to recruit a QB to that offense though? It should be easy.

It's the biggest indictment of the Helfrich regime IMO.

The one thing Oregon did throughout their dominating run was plug and play the QB position. They all went on to do fuckall professionally, so clearly their system was the difference.

Akili Smith to AJ Feely to Joey Harrington to Kellen Clemens to Dixon to Masoli to Derrick Thomas to Mariota...

All those guys were either Heisman hopefuls, top draft picks, or had huge exposure because of the program. They all held the starting position for more than 2 years too. This Herbert is their Jake Locker. It's amazing they don't get a top 5 dual threat recruit every year.
    Herbert's damn good, especially when you consider that he was slinging it around at South Eugene Henry D. Sheldon HS last fall. Credit Harry Dunne (Phil Yost) for that. He, Gary Campbell, and to a lesser extent Steve Radcliffe are the only coaches really pulling their weight right now.
    you are gay.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Meh. This seems stupid but maybe the Ducks feel every guy after Herbert sucks. How hard can it be to recruit a QB to that offense though? It should be easy.

It's the biggest indictment of the Helfrich regime IMO.

The one thing Oregon did throughout their dominating run was plug and play the QB position. They all went on to do fuckall professionally, so clearly their system was the difference.

Akili Smith to AJ Feely to Joey Harrington to Kellen Clemens to Dixon to Masoli to Derrick Thomas to Mariota...

All those guys were either Heisman hopefuls, top draft picks, or had huge exposure because of the program. They all held the starting position for more than 2 years too. This Herbert is their Jake Locker. It's amazing they don't get a top 5 dual threat recruit every year.
    Herbert's damn good, especially when you consider that he was slinging it around at South Eugene Henry D. Sheldon HS last fall. Credit Harry Dunne (Phil Yost) for that. He, Gary Campbell, and to a lesser extent Steve Radcliffe are the only coaches really pulling their weight right now.
    you are gay.
    Eugene high school superiority guy