Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just think.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Flagged for listening to Jim Moore.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

UW, second longest win streak of 11 in the nation behind bama's 20. This team has danced with defeat a couple times and won on the road.

Pete keeps telling these youngster's dont believe games are won in the first quarter. Though, Buddah should have started the Utah route with the pick 6. Victor's penalty changed the complexion of the game. He won't do that shit again.

USC is the only team that could get the better the Huskies. Let's see how Darnald doesnat husky stadium.

Cal's defense is disgusting pile of steaming vile. Webb can sling it but I don't he finishes the game on Saturday.

I love the dawgs chances. Browning is ready to roll. Gaskin and Coleman best combo in the country. The coaching staff needs to sit Dotson.

I like your confidence but you're nuts if you don't think WSU has a chance in Pullman in late November on a short week.

at extreme altitude in inclement weather.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    doogie said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

UW, second longest win streak of 11 in the nation behind bama's 20. This team has danced with defeat a couple times and won on the road.

Pete keeps telling these youngster's dont believe games are won in the first quarter. Though, Buddah should have started the Utah route with the pick 6. Victor's penalty changed the complexion of the game. He won't do that shit again.

USC is the only team that could get the better the Huskies. Let's see how Darnald doesnat husky stadium.

Cal's defense is disgusting pile of steaming vile. Webb can sling it but I don't he finishes the game on Saturday.

I love the dawgs chances. Browning is ready to roll. Gaskin and Coleman best combo in the country. The coaching staff needs to sit Dotson.

I like your confidence but you're nuts if you don't think WSU has a chance in Pullman in late November on a short week.

at extreme altitude in inclement weather.

*Elevation