Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just think.....

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Sark gave us this schedule so he could get past 7 wins. Now any loss and we are out of the discussion.

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

How many people would have signed up immediately for an 11-1 regular season nine weeks ago?

Now, if it happens, it is going to feel like armageddon.

Shall we resurface all the 10+ wins or get fired at the 50 yrd line threads???? Now if we? don't go undefeated it's a lost season? Christ, we're all insufferable assholes

So far this season the defense has been less than advertised(IMO)
    Browning has been better than anyone imagined
    Gaskin has been gaskin
    Coaching has been a little better than expected
    Our schedule(or at least teams in the division) have not been as good as expected

If UW were to lose one, there is no saying that any of the teams currently with 1 loss won't lose twice. There is pretty much one team in college football head and shoulders above everyone else and then the rest of the field.
    I won't kill myself if they lose one or anything (actually, that depends on the circumstances) but it would feel like a mega letdown for at least the first 48. After that, I could probably come to terms with it, through mindful meditation and boatloads of (legal!) cannabis sativa.

The defense has been a slight disappointment. Offense...huge upside surprise. Special teams have been incredible, except for that Dutch kicker from North Bend, who has been special in the sense of being retarded and hard to look at without cringing.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    SC will reap hell on us(?)
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

How many people would have signed up immediately for an 11-1 regular season nine weeks ago?

I actually have a post somewhere on the board that says I would love to complain about the committee because we were left out after going 12-1.

The good thing is we know we probably don't deserve to go if we lose a game.
    I understand that school of thought. But if the Huskies were to lose a close game to USC, take care of business otherwise and get left out while say, Louisville, gets in--it is going to be hard not to be aggravated.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

Jokes on you dumbass

I signed up and contributed content after Gabe Marks paraplegiacied (or DDYed) himself after the apple cup last year
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,610
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    UW, second longest win streak of 11 in the nation behind bama's 20. This team has danced with defeat a couple times and won on the road.

Pete keeps telling these youngster's dont believe games are won in the first quarter. Though, Buddah should have started the Utah route with the pick 6. Victor's penalty changed the complexion of the game. He won't do that shit again.

USC is the only team that could get the better the Huskies. Let's see how Darnald doesnat husky stadium.

Cal's defense is disgusting pile of steaming vile. Webb can sling it but I don't he finishes the game on Saturday.

I love the dawgs chances. Browning is ready to roll. Gaskin and Coleman best combo in the country. The coaching staff needs to sit Dotson.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    LEAVE!!!

Go back!

What the fuck ever.

How did your sandy cunt ass slip back through the gates?

Honestly- you do know you are one the biggest gashes to follow around this shit show, right?

Because everybody else does
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2016
    I'm not really concerned about the cougs. I just don't think they are very good.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

UW, second longest win streak of 11 in the nation behind bama's 20. This team has danced with defeat a couple times and won on the road.

Pete keeps telling these youngster's dont believe games are won in the first quarter. Though, Buddah should have started the Utah route with the pick 6. Victor's penalty changed the complexion of the game. He won't do that shit again.

USC is the only team that could get the better the Huskies. Let's see how Darnald doesnat husky stadium.

Cal's defense is disgusting pile of steaming vile. Webb can sling it but I don't he finishes the game on Saturday.

I love the dawgs chances. Browning is ready to roll. Gaskin and Coleman best combo in the country. The coaching staff needs to sit Dotson.

jecornel said:

I'm not really concerned about the cougs. I just don't think they are very good.

Shouldn't you be fluffing Chest over a few wine coolers?

Alabama has a much better rb "stable" than UW, case closed.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The cuog isn't good they beat the beav by 4 and have played dreck all year.. Even Eastern is dreck and Boise is overrated as hell.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Of course they're not very good. But the Apple Cup is their Rose Bowel every year and this year it might actually come with an actual Rose Bowel shot for them, but even if it doesn't it will come with a chance to ruin our season, which we all know means more to them than the Rowe Bowel anyway.

That game's going to be tough as hell.
    The cuog against OSU or Michigan would be hilarious tho
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Jimmy

Michigan is the second best team in the country and only beat Mich State by 9. Rivalry games are weird, and like the cliche, you can throw the records out the window.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The cuog isn't good they beat the beav by 4 and have played dreck all year.. Even Eastern is dreck and Boise is overrated as hell.

Pete has their number. That fuck Jim Moore said Bender was better than Falk and they would roll UW. Their passing attack the last two years was supposed to cause havoc.

UW has matched up well. I will give the pirate a tip of the hat committing to the run more than he ever has. They are in the road at Colorado the week prior. I think they drop that game.

Mike prefers waxing about the state of the country. He fucking coaches at WSU. He is a shit coach.