Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chicago Tribune calls for HiLIARy to step down

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

Lots of failed coaching analogies here.

Trump = Pat Hill.

Not a winner, but popular in places like Fresno and other places where a lot of people live in trailer parks and watch a lot of television.

Poor people outnumber the middle class and wealthy. HTH

And what is with your fascination with trailer parks? Bad childhood? I don't get it...
    Him and Cirrhosis get some weird erection from constantly babbling about trailer parks and white trash.
    WTGWT. You dumb motherfuckers are trying to say that air conditioning and car part manufacturing is so important that we should dismantle the U.S. Global leading enterprises in highly valued products and services. The WT voters for trump scape goat Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans because you are poorly educated and unskilled, and are unable to compete in today's world for successful Americans. If trump wins, it's going to be bad for everyone but especially for white trash. Good luck!
    Better raise the minimum wage to $15 and have govt run healthcare then.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

Not a winner, but popular in places like Fresno and other places where a lot of people live in trailer parks and watch a lot of television.

And what is with your fascination with trailer parks? Bad childhood? I don't get it...
    Him and Cirrhosis get some weird erection from constantly babbling about trailer parks and white trash.
    WTGWT. You dumb motherfuckers are trying to say that air conditioning and car part manufacturing is so important that we should dismantle the U.S. Global leading enterprises in highly valued products and services. The WT voters for trump scape goat Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans because you are poorly educated and unskilled, and are unable to compete in today's world for successful Americans. If trump wins, it's going to be bad for everyone but especially for white trash. Good luck!
    J finally gets it.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

You make a good point. The problem is regulation and taxes, especially uncompetitive corporate taxes. Reducing the burden of both is how we creat "jobs and hope." Not protectionism and trade wars. There's no good option. Only the lesser evil.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

You make a good point. The problem is regulation and taxes, especially uncompetitive corporate taxes. Reducing the burden of both is how we creat "jobs and hope." Not protectionism and trade wars. There's no good option. Only the lesser evil.
    Trump wants to lower corporate taxes.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

Fuck. I acknowledged your argument and said you made a good point. I know trump is better on corporate taxes. My point is who cares about corporate taxes if business is dead in the water because of protectionism. The lesser evil is the election choice and protectionism is the kiss of death.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

Fuck. I acknowledged your argument and said you made a good point. I know trump is better on corporate taxes. My point is who cares about corporate taxes if business is dead in the water because of protectionism. The lesser evil is the election choice and protectionism is the kiss of death.
    By that logic, we are fucked no matter what. It seems that global "free trade" only serves to benefit the lowest cost producers while everyone else turns into a service economy that outsources its manufacturing. America would be better off if it was isolationist and reliant on it's own resources and ability to innovate, while being guarded against the interests of nations that can't be trusted. If you want to trade with us, you can start by sucking our dick.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

By that logic, we are fucked no matter what. It seems that global "free trade" only serves to benefit the lowest cost producers while everyone else turns into a service economy that outsources its manufacturing. America would be better off if it was isolationist and reliant on it's own resources and ability to innovate, while being guarded against the interests of nations that can't be trusted. If you want to trade with us, you can start by sucking our dick.
    Fucking jeez us. Losers lo
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

Winners win. Losers lose. J is who we thought he was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank you for the honest and open discussion.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I am sorry to see that you are poorly educated and have no skills. Ts&Ps.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I agree. You are pretty sorry. Great talk.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

If you weren't a social and economic misfit, you could talk a better game. Your nonsensical gibberish about trade and the economy says it all: you are illiterate and unskilled and need protection from the federal government to save you from third world labor because you can't compete. Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

Scapegoat is one word. For such a rich and well educated guy, you should probably hire smarter Mexicans to do your typing.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

If you weren't a social and economic misfit, you could talk a better game. Your nonsensical gibberish about trade and the economy says it all: you are illiterate and unskilled and need protection from the federal government to save you from third world labor because you can't compete. Nuff said on that.
    You're pretty great at parroting things you don't fully understand in an attempt to simplify a larger problem into something you can actually understand.

If you think I'm dumb enough to compete with 3rd world labor, you are even dumber than I am for entertaining a discussion with you. Can't win either way.

You could have made any number of arguments to what I said. Instead you resorted to a weak personal attack. I guess that means I win. Again.
    I'm surprised you're surprised
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You're pretty great at parroting things you don't fully understand in an attempt to simplify a larger problem into something you can actually understand.

If you think I'm dumb enough to compete with 3rd world labor, you are even dumber than I am for entertaining a discussion with you. Can't win either way.

You could have made any number of arguments to what I said. Instead you resorted to a weak personal attack. I guess that means I win. Again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J curb stomped cirrosis here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

OZONE said:

Trump = Pat Hill.

WTGWT. You dumb motherfuckers are trying to say that air conditioning and car part manufacturing is so important that we should dismantle the U.S. Global leading enterprises in highly valued products and services. The WT voters for trump scape goat Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans because you are poorly educated and unskilled, and are unable to compete in today's world for successful Americans. If either of these dumbfuck major party candidates wins, it's going to be bad for everyone but especially for white trash. Good luck!
    ftfy