Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shock of the weekend

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Lynn and her DOJ team objected to FBI announcing it was opening an investigation.

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This just shows what a joke our gubermint is. If you really think about it, there is absolutely no reason other than political gain for the 'supposed' Department of Justice to be upset over the FBI opening an investigation. For one, the FBI is completely autonomous agency and can make their own decisions. It's like the DOJ giving a press conference about how they don't like a new IRS policy. Who fucking cares. And second, the justice department, as all agencies responsible for law enforcement, should actually be concerned with potential high crimes. And if the high crimes can be proven to have been committed, the DOiJ, by its charter, wants to make sure the perpetrator(s) are punished accordingly.

For the Department of injustice to cry over the FBI opening an investigation, is FS. If they think the FBI won't find anything, fine. It's the FBI's resources to waste, not theirs. No skin of their back. If the DOiJ is actually doing their job correctly, there should be absolutely no reason for the department's head secretary to object to law enforcement investigating a potential crime. We all know this whole thing stinks to high heaven, but for fuck's sake...the highest department in the land responsible for law enforcement is pulling all the stops so that the law is not enforced.

Either I am living in Bizarre-o World or our federal government is quickly losing what ever-dwindling amount of credibility they have left.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What high crime could Hillary possibly commit from the wiener emails?

For fuck's sakes.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm hearing that this has everything to do with Weiner and barely anything to do with Clinton. And that Comey jumped the gun by notifying congress. But still.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

For fuck's sakes.

It's Huma's (Muslim brotherhood mole) emails that will be interesting and I'm cwertain her and Hillary had a lot to talk about.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

For fuck's sakes.

It's Huma's (Muslim brotherhood mole) emails that will be interesting and I'm cwertain her and Hillary had a lot to talk about.
    Interesting is different than criminal.

HTH
  • Options

I'm hearing that this has everything to do with Weiner and barely anything to do with Clinton. And that Comey jumped the gun by notifying congress. But still.

Would this be your high placed sources in the FBI, or your sources from the DOJ?

For fucks sake.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Would this be your high placed sources in the FBI, or your sources from the DOJ?

For fucks sake.
    Just last week, the FBI was in bed with Hillary. So I heard.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

For fucks sake.
    So you're saying your sources are shit.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

For fucks sake.
    Yes. Trump, @Sledog, @d2d are shit.
  • Options
    Oops! Looks like the FBI has found this out weeks ago. I'm betting they found more ugly illegal Hillary shit and Comey said 500 grand ain't enough! They sat on it until no more bribe money came through.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

For fucks sake.
    That would be from reading the news, available to anyone for the price of an Internet connection. Fucking idiot.
  • Options

650,000 emails were all about Weiner?

What quality news source has directly quoted a legitimate source that Comey jumped the gun?

Your sources should include more than CNN and MSNBC

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Be gentle.

Some around here are having their bubble burst. This can't be easy.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,378
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck. This is not the kind of shock I was expecting.

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

What quality news source has directly quoted a legitimate source that Comey jumped the gun?

Comey should never have sent that letter without knowing what was in the emails. Total creep.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What are you babbling about?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck I don't know what I want to hit first. The SMOD OR November 28th.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

Comey should never have sent that letter without knowing what was in the emails. Total creep.
    How do you know what he did and did not know?

Why should he never have sent it?

Should Weiberger have been indicted, which was later ruled a bad indictment.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

For fucks sake.
    Yes. Trump, @Sledog, @d2d are shit.
    Love when haters of America are wrong!