Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just got home, haven had time to read up on what went on here, but damn that was fun!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,190
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

89ute said:

DONATE!

Okay, I did it. You fine gentlemen got 25 bucks outta me. After sleeping on it I woke up confident we can win the south and we'll take another crack at you fucks. November sets up nicely for us.

It’s been a battle for us to build depth to be competitive in the Pac-12, especially in November. With a bye next week and a Thursday game at ASU we have a chance to get some of our guys back. In prior years we couldn’t make it through November due to mounting injuries and poor depth. 500 ball in November became the norm. Finally, I think we’re going to get through the month without falling short.

Just so you know, I’m not crying foul regarding the game winning punt return. We lost the game by not being able to sustain the drive prior to the punt. In fact, the quick score was a blessing in disguise. If we had tackled Pettis on your 40 you probably chew clock and kick a game winning field goal.

That gave us a 2nd chance with a good kick return and subsequent drive to your 26. We had a 2nd and 6 with 1:07 left and couldn’t get it done.
    You guys should boatrace ASU and Oregon. I will watch your game vs Colorado with great interest.
    Disagree.

Utes lose next week.

The "Husky Hangover"is real
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Gladstone said:

89ute said:

DONATE!

Okay, I did it. You fine gentlemen got 25 bucks outta me. After sleeping on it I woke up confident we can win the south and we'll take another crack at you fucks. November sets up nicely for us.

It’s been a battle for us to build depth to be competitive in the Pac-12, especially in November. With a bye next week and a Thursday game at ASU we have a chance to get some of our guys back. In prior years we couldn’t make it through November due to mounting injuries and poor depth. 500 ball in November became the norm. Finally, I think we’re going to get through the month without falling short.

Just so you know, I’m not crying foul regarding the game winning punt return. We lost the game by not being able to sustain the drive prior to the punt. In fact, the quick score was a blessing in disguise. If we had tackled Pettis on your 40 you probably chew clock and kick a game winning field goal.

That gave us a 2nd chance with a good kick return and subsequent drive to your 26. We had a 2nd and 6 with 1:07 left and couldn’t get it done.
    You guys should boatrace ASU and Oregon. I will watch your game vs Colorado with great interest.
    Disagree.

Utes lose next week.

@salemcoog True?!?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

Gladstone said:

89ute said:

DONATE!

Disagree.

Utes lose next week.

So you haven't watched ASU this year?