Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Strausser with a big FU to Tequilla, DDY and all the recruiting nuts here

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
seriously. what an OL performance. Dominant when it was needed

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Seriously man, Browning repeatedly had to run for his life on passing downs. They were outrushed by Utah.

Pretty good, but to call that a dominant performance is to pretend that words don't have any meaning.
  • Options

Seriously man, Browning repeatedly had to run for his life on passing downs. They were outrushed by Utah.

Pretty good, but to call that a dominant performance is to pretend that words don't have any meaning.

disagree. when the team went down and it was time for the OL to step up, they did.
    they were okay in the pass game, great in the run game. Utah outrushing them means nothing
  • Options
    also, didn't call the performance as a whole dominant. just when it was needed. but continue your "smith sucks no matter what he calls" garbage
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know if it's pete Carroll who has me conditioned to expect to win in close games or not but for some reason I wasn't worried. The huskies haven't given me a reason not to worry in like, 15 years, but for some strange reason that's just what it was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I forgot what this thread was about
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And what is your point?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

I don't know if it's pete Carroll who has me conditioned to expect to win in close games or not but for some reason I wasn't worried. The huskies haven't given me a reason not to worry in like, 15 years, but for some strange reason that's just what it was.

The Huskies had the better team, that was fairly obvious. But there were a number of issues that should have had you worried. The pass protection was less than stellar, as was the run defense, and there were far too many boneheaded penalties. They damn near gave that game away.
    Last I checked, however, they won. So I don't care about that other crap.

Score more points next week than cal and you can do the lawn mower on the sidelines for all I care.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

phineas said:

The Huskies had the better team, that was fairly obvious. But there were a number of issues that should have had you worried. The pass protection was less than stellar, as was the run defense, and there were far too many boneheaded penalties. They damn near gave that game away.
    Last I checked, however, they won. So I don't care about that other crap.

Score more points next week than cal and you can do the lawn mower in pink tutus on the sidelines for all I care.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If they ever bring another purple shower curtain to the sidelines again though, I'm done.