Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Jude has gone full doog

2»

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Why would we change the scheme when the one we used the first four games seemed to work fine? There are always new excuses.

I don't agree. It looked bad versus Illinois.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    alumni94 said:

I don't think all of the special teams are bad.
    Punt team, especially the kicking have been good. The fake punt was excellent.
    Field goals and PAT are good.

It's mostly the kickoff team. I agree it's been bad for a long time.
    I would throw the Special team's coach under the bus for that one.

It is unrealistic to expect a solid Special Teams unit only 5 years removed from 0-12. What else do the Negas want? Sheesh.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    alumni94 said:

I don't think all of the special teams are bad.
    Punt team, especially the kicking have been good. The fake punt was excellent.
    Field goals and PAT are good.

It's mostly the kickoff team. I agree it's been bad for a long time.
    I would throw the Special team's coach under the bus for that one.

We only have a special teams coach in name. Nansen is no more to blame than anyone else. I have seen Sark say they split it up. In 2010 when I went to practice, Demetrice Martin was coaching kick off return. If we don't have a real special teams coach, Sark gets the blame. It's not that fucking hard to stay in your lane on kick off return. We should have two guys and a kicker back at the 50 so that if our first guys do fuck up, we have guys to bring them down. Montgomery went untouched. There is no excuse for that shit.

Fake punt was a great call, I will agree with that.